Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ATTENTION!!!!!

FOOTBALL IS FULL!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT just randomly post picks up without reading what i expected from people. People who pm'ed me got dibs because well, they did what the post said for them to do.

This has gotten out of hand, sorry to those who posted picks but didnt get in, follow directions. I limited the amount of participants because it wasnt suppose to be for money and i was just doing it for fun. Anything over 20 people would have been a hassle for me, and im donig it... so too bad.

again, FOOTBALL PICK'EM IS FULL!!!!!

I mean, if it was a really poular feature of a site you'd want to build it right into the forum. Just make a section under the profile where you choose the winners for the game (poll style), set a cut off for submission/changes - and then post results in a new sub-forum with either peoples win %'s or something like that.

Pools would of course be set up by individuals for the group or individuals.

Otherwise, what does anyone get out of this thread?

Lol, then B can finnaly get rich by running #'s on the side haha.

This needs to be redone....

Now that B has put a prize with this whole thing, people are coming out of the woodwork to get in on this. If you read the discussion thread, or my post about 1/2 way down the first page, you will notice that i capped the participants at 20 people, and im going to have all non-playing people's posts deleted. More than that would be a hassle and honestly, i didnt mind doing it for the 10 who originally signed up for this, but 20+ would be too much for me. Unless someone else wants to take control of this, im going to have to say that ALL player spots have been filled and no more room. anda gain, DONT JUST FUCKING POST YOUR PICKS!!!!!! READ THE FUCKING POST/THREAD!!!!!!

Last edited:
This needs to be redone....

Now that B has put a prize with this whole thing, people are coming out of the woodwork to get in on this. If you read the discussion thread, or my post about 1/2 way down the first page, you will notice that i capped the participants at 20 people, and im going to have all non-playing people's posts deleted. More than that would be a hassle and honestly, i didnt mind doing it for the 10 who originally signed up for this, but 20+ would be too much for me. Unless someone else wants to take control of this, im going to have to say that ALL player spots have been filled and no more room. anda gain, DONT JUST FUCKING POST YOUR PICKS!!!!!! READ THE FUCKING POST/THREAD!!!!!!
sorry man, I thought I could still get in because i got an e-mail this morning about putting in some picks so i assumed it was sort of an invite:(

yeah, i didnt know b sent out a email about it.... i didnt know he put up a prize for this thing either, all of a sudden, BAM now there is a 100 prize lol

Im all for having 150 ppl play, but im not going to take care of it. :p

Well, I'll say you're in the right for capping it. But I am already in it, hahahaha. (then again, I played when it was for no money :p )

And like i said, if you were really gonna run the thing with 100+people you'd have to implement it into the board. I'm glad you're enthused enough to handle the 20 of us. Thanks.

Green Bay vs Detroit? Bah... I mettled over that shitty decision for 20 damn minutes.

I also got in before the $100 prize. I think it's a really cool idea to have this; gives the football fans somewhere to pick and discuss.

I too thank you for managing this thread. Also B for throwing in some prize money :)

Well everyone on here (well most of you) know i'm a sports fan. I get into all these sports thread wether money is involved or not. I just caught this thread too late :(

I'm waiting till the last min to make my pics, then I'm gonna go and see how many of you guys change your picks lol

WTF happened to Pittsburgh? I should be 15-1, fucking robbed

the next two weeks will be really hard, there are a couple 0-2 matchups and even after the smoke clears does that help you figure out there ability for week 4? I mean who did they beat.

we're still counting last weeks number's aren't we? I don't see them posted

fuck you I earned that lead, if anyone is joining and didn't compete last week then they can take the stats of whomeever scored the lowest

Last edited:
drama llama sighting!!

Dude, get over yourself. Suck it up. B put money up, sent out a mass email, so i couldnt just turn everyone away. New stakes, new start, stop crying... its the internet. Plus, you were only up by 2 on me.... not like you destroyed everyone..

Sounds to me like you know you cant do it again... :D

Bengals win!!! Beat the Steelers 28-20. Kasveharn(sp?) made an int. in the endzone to stop the Steelers 4th quarter drive.

It looked like it would be all Steelers in the first quarter, but that changed with the interception by the Bengals on the Steelers 2nd drive.

Interesting side note: the only points scored against the wind was a field goal by the steelers in the 4th.

3-0 baby!!! woot woot!

Back