Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i went to the cowboys eagles game...stadium was almost empty by the start of the 4th. the only good part about that game was the $50 i spent on beer and the fact that i couldnt tell how cold i was. What happened to romo...that was a shitty performance by the entire team.

romo is letting the celebrity life get to him...he just needs to go back to playing ball and forget about the bs that goes along with being a celebrity

same for matt leinart?

anyways, updates are a little late (doesnt REALLY matter since there is no Thursday game..), but i had some problems with my parents computer and saving a .doc to enhanced html in order to save it as a .gif and blah blah blah.. whatever, so i said fuck it and just put em up w/o the fancy schmancy table

Ranks, scores and matchups are up.

Congrats to Tommy for having the best score this week. Also, congrats to eg6 for gettin back 1st place.

Note: Just to clarify, if we used this weeks standings to go to playoffs, crx-yem would not make it because of the 3 way tie which puts him in 6th place. Thus the 1-3 people would be going. Just thought id put that in for good measure..

yea...mine too...i went from being in first and second for the first few weeks...to now being out of the race...grrrr...o well...maybe next year...

same for matt leinart?

anyways, updates are a little late (doesnt REALLY matter since there is no Thursday game..), but i had some problems with my parents computer and saving a .doc to enhanced html in order to save it as a .gif and blah blah blah.. whatever, so i said fuck it and just put em up w/o the fancy schmancy table

Ranks, scores and matchups are up.

Congrats to Tommy for having the best score this week. Also, congrats to eg6 for gettin back 1st place.

Note: Just to clarify, if we used this weeks standings to go to playoffs, crx-yem would not make it because of the 3 way tie which puts him in 6th place. Thus the 1-3 people would be going. Just thought id put that in for good measure..

So what your saying is I've got a chance. sweet.

Sorry its not updated, I'll do it later tonight. Im at my parents house with fam and stuff, been pretty busy. Hang on for a few more hours, fellas.
is there a way you can double check my picks? i was 10-4 going into monday night and went 1-1 for those games. i thought i was 11-5. but i could be wrong.

if i remember correctly i checked to see what you had picked and it was opposite of me.. (for Mon that is)

Thursday:
Green Bay---W

Saturday:
Kansas City--W
Sunday:
Baltimore---W
Atlanta------L
Chicago-------W
Indianapolis----L
New England---W
New Orleans---W
Tampa Bay------W
Buffalo------------L
Washington-----L
Arizona-----------W
Denver----------W
San Diego-------W

Monday:
Dallas---------L
Miami---------L

Thats what you picked. 10-6

its St. Louis playing Minnesota and Seattle is playing TB.. your missing a game Seanny

Last edited:
Thursday:
Green Bay---W

Saturday:
Kansas City--W
Sunday:
Baltimore---W
Atlanta------L
Chicago-------W
Indianapolis----L
New England---W
New Orleans---W
Tampa Bay------W
Buffalo------------L
Washington-----L
Arizona-----------W
Denver----------W
San Diego-------W

Monday:
Dallas---------L
Miami---------L

Thats what you picked. 10-6

sorry, i thought i was smart enough to pick the jets. i just couldn't remember.

Nick, green, and i are the only ones who picked a winner for the Houston/Browns game.. you guys might wanna do that. :p

who's the retard now? :D

Nick, green, and i are the only ones who picked a winner for the Houston/Browns game.. you guys might wanna do that. :p

who's the retard now? :D

damn you!!! sean is trying to get some free games in by leaving them out...and then plugging them in at the end...i see whats up...lol ;)

Back