Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think i've done fairly well so far, seeing that i dont know shit about whos playin..

two games i look back on are St. louis and Tennessee. I should have picked them to win and thought i did. oh well.

ok.. we did absolutely terrible this week.. hope i get tomorrows games right.. :D

ok.. we did absolutely terrible this week.. hope i get tomorrows games right.. :D

Yes, I did... You're ahead of me by three games. I hope you don't get tomorrow nights games right. :p If I get them both right, I'm still down by a game and out of first place. :(

Last edited:
i dont see how i'm 3 ahead of you when all of our picks were the same except mondays..

haha I see what I did, when I copied yours to see your win-loss for the week, I copied getnicks instead.

Get_nick is the bastard who's 10-4 so far.

Paying attention to names > what I did.

Not yet, we both still have one game on him. with his 10-4 he's at 125, with out 7-7 we're at 126.

i totally meant to pick tennesse and st. louis. now i'm pissed because i would be in the lead. i could use the $100 to. grrrr. i should have stuck with my gut instinct.

We still have the playoffs, don't we? I mean that at least puts you in the top three with us. Between eg and I, one of us is going to get knocked out of first place tomorrow.

GO PHILLY!!!!!!!!1..

if i had to pick a fav. team it would be them..

That Denver vs. Cinci game was wack. I can't believe they missed the extra point to tie the game up.

Also, did anyone see the pass that CJ dropped that hit him right in the chest?

Now the Jets have to lose tonight so that the Bengals will have a shot at the playoffs.

Giants are still in it.. i cant believe im going to say this... but go Philly?

Giants need to win next week versus Was, and we need Philly to win tonight and next week... Dont ask me, but thats how it works out. Fuckin nfl wildcard..

Last edited:
Man that was one hell of a boring ass game. I fell asleep around the time they started freakin putting some points on the scoreboard.

Are you talking about the Jets/Dolphins game?

Yea, that game was pretty damn boring. Nobody scored until like the 3rd quarter.

Sorry its not updated, I'll do it later tonight. Im at my parents house with fam and stuff, been pretty busy. Hang on for a few more hours, fellas.

Back