Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what kind of bullshit was the maurice jones drew td run?

Man do I ever hate field goal wins.

Fuck you Houston. You're 5-10, what did you have to gain by doing that shit to Indy? Fuck you.

Man do I ever hate field goal wins.

Fuck you Houston. You're 5-10, what did you have to gain by doing that shit to Indy? Fuck you.
always playing spoiler. Indy needs to be able to smash the bad teams and beat the good teams to be a contender. How are they able to beat Cinci and lose to Texas?

I'm tellin ya, Colts will lose in the first round.

and the giants are getting worked by the saints.. season over. Who else wants to bet that Coughlin will be gone?

always playing spoiler. Indy needs to be able to smash the bad teams and beat the good teams to be a contender. How are they able to beat Cinci and lose to Texas?

I'm just as confused as you are. I didn't wake up until the middle of the third quarter. I thought I was still dreaming.

I'm tellin ya, Colts will lose in the first round.

and the giants are getting worked by the saints.. season over. Who else wants to bet that Coughlin will be gone?
coughlin is out. barber is gone.

i told one of my friends before i heard tiki retired that Oklahoma's adrian peterson will be picked between 18-20 by the NY Giants. this was when they had a winning record to. talk about a bold prediction, i just might be right.

If all these scores don't switch around, I'm in line to have one hell of a bad week.

Fuck Derek Anderson for the Browns. I played against that mother fucker in high school. I picked his dumbass off just like the bucaneers did. who the fuck throws 4 INTS? god I hate that shit bag. he wasn't good then and he isn't good now. he's just a big dumb truck who went to a small high school and played nothing more than decent at oregon state.

but as pissed off as i am, he is still in the NFL and i'm still wishing i was there. fucking rant...

sorrry, i picked the browns to win not expecting him to throw 4 picks.

and thanks for the tissue. i just saw the miss usa thread.
i'm such a fucktard. i was just reviewing my picks, i picked tampa on that one. :imstupid:

Well... I don't know how you can pick the 'big' upsets when most of these teams are evenly matched up.

Let me guess, you picked Houston though?

me too seeing you picked the same exact teams i did.. :ph34r:.. lol

and I swear I didn't do it on purpose... I spent 20 minutes on the nfl site looking over scores and shit. Then I post them and look at yours. lol all but mondays games are the same.

sorrry, i picked the browns to win not expecting him to throw 4 picks.

and thanks for the tissue. i just saw the miss usa thread.
i picked the browns too only because i havent picked them all year and every time i pick TB they lose...
And i got a whole box if you need em, but they're goin fast. :ph34r:

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH 2 interceptions in the first 2 minutes.... wow.

on another note, Giants just passed mid field for the first time today.. with 20 seconds left in the game. Go big blue.....

god dammit, so far im 5-6... oh well, i had no chance anyhow. Atleast my fantasy team is winning in the semi finals of the playoffs.

Back