Football Picks Discussion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck the fucking pats.. fuck tom brady, fuck bill bellichick, fuck his no-name recievers, fuck em all.

I think i hate the pats more than dallas and philly...

The Saints will be in the SuperBowl, atleast thats what im rootin' for. They are looking like a better team than Chicago. Their D is fine enough for the so-so Bears offense and their Offense is good enough, fast enough, and innovative enough for the Bears D. The D did NOT impresse me this week. Now im going to go onto my Reggie Bush ass kissing. He is so fucking quick and fast its retarded. He is definately one of the, if not thee, fastest rb in the nfl. Hes got the toughness, ability, and speed. Shades of LT? ;) Reggie Bush will be the next premier, dominating RB.

...fuck the patriots.

Last edited:
fuck the fucking pats.. fuck tom brady, fuck bill bellichick, fuck his no-name recievers, fuck em all.

I think i hate the pats more than dallas and philly...

The Saints will be in the SuperBowl, atleast thats what im rootin' for. They are looking like a better team than Chicago. Their D is fine enough for the so-so Bears offense and their Offense is good enough, fast enough, and innovative enough for the Bears D. The D did NOT impresse me this week. Now im going to go onto my Reggie Bush ass kissing. He is so fucking quick and fast its retarded. He is definately one of the, if not thee, fastest rb in the nfl. Hes got the toughness, ability, and speed. Shades of LT? ;) Reggie Bush will be the next premier, dominating RB.

...fuck the patriots.
didn't i tell you the Pats would win lol

haha, you did. Much to my own distaste, im going to pick the pats this week because well... everytime they play in the playoffs, who ends up winning? but i did pick against the colts the past two weeks and they still won both times.... hmmm decisions, decisions..

Oh by the way, scores, ranks and matchups are up. Big ups to 2000si and b16 for having the best scroes this week. Currently there is a 3 way tie up at first place, i hope someone plays to win and not to tie :p well either way, people in the top 5 playoffs will need to make score picks as well so there will be no tie... atleast i hope not.

haha, you did. Much to my own distaste, im going to pick the pats this week because well... everytime they play in the playoffs, who ends up winning? but i did pick against the colts the past two weeks and they still won both times.... hmmm decisions, decisions..

Oh by the way, scores, ranks and matchups are up. Big ups to 2000si and b16 for having the best scroes this week. Currently there is a 3 way tie up at first place, i hope someone plays to win and not to tie :p well either way, people in the top 5 playoffs will need to make score picks as well so there will be no tie... atleast i hope not.
You should have them PM you thier picks and scores that way no one can see them until the games are over, or until game day. That way you can almost be sure there is a winner and no ties.

Oh, I went with Chicago, just a gut feeling. This game could go either way though.

BTW- A few weeks ago on the radio i heard that they (they = who ever wants to buy the Saints) will be bringing the Saints to LA (LA = Los Angeles, NOT Louisiana because I know some of you smart assholes will say "they are already in LA") Any truth to this? I know LA doesn't want to start a new Franchise and I know for damn sure we don't want the TRaiders back. Have you guys heard anything about this because if it's true, Reggie will be coming back home...woot!!!

Also, I hear they wanna move the 49'ers to Santa Clara. This I know for a fact is true, just not set in stone yet.

Last edited:
GO INDY GO INDY GO INDY!!!

Hometown win for the superbowl chance!!

yea right!!... i was gonna pick Chicago, but i though NO might have it in them.. i guess i was wrong.. GO New ENgland

FUCKING HELL YES. Those are the Colts I WANT TO SEE!!! tied 21 all! fucking HELL yeah. Keep it up guys! OFFENSE!!!!11!11!!

Great fucking game...

Payton Manning didn't buckle this time and i'm actually very proud of him. I can now take the "choker" title off him now. Although, it did seem like he was going to start back to his old ways in big games.

I'd rather have Chicago win the SB but I don't think thier offense is strong enough to beat Indy's defense, when Indy's defense shows up that is. Hopefully, for Payton's sake, the thier defense shows up like they have been throughout the play-offs.

I'll be rootin' for the Bears, but I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Colts win...

Congrats to Indianapolis and to you Indy fans...Goodluck on Feb 4th :)

YESSSSSS!!!! thank the lord!!! the pats lose!!!!!

suck a dick tom brady.

:lmao: :bo: hahahaha

Great fucking game...

Payton Manning didn't buckle this time and i'm actually very proud of him. I can now take the "choker" title off him now. Although, it did seem like he was going to start back to his old ways in big games.

I'd rather have Chicago win the SB but I don't think thier offense is strong enough to beat Indy's defense, when Indy's defense shows up that is. Hopefully, for Payton's sake, the thier defense shows up like they have been throughout the play-offs.

I'll be rootin' for the Bears, but I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Colts win...

Congrats to Indianapolis and to you Indy fans...Goodluck on Feb 4th :)

That was one HELL of a great game. Just WOW... 21-6 and we come back to win it by 4. Just... wow.

Did ANYONE notice how Dungy plugged Fort Wayne? I'll bet you quite a bit of money that Dungy and Lovey meet in Fort Wayne quite a bit. We're a 'half way point' of sorts between Indy and Chicago. :D

So... Seanyizzle ma-nizzle? updates? I wanna see me in the #1 spot. :D

It was a great fight, eg, nick. You two are good at your picks.

We'll see what happens with the SB though!

Back