For The Women On The Board

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I was talking about Civics, but I'm just clownin. And I'm with you on the RX-7 trade. Either that, or a 3rd gen Supra.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 30 2003, 03:40 PM
Yeah, I was talking about Civics, but I'm just clownin. And I'm with you on the RX-7 trade. Either that, or a 3rd gen Supra.

I've always been more of an RX fan than Supras.

I'm a rotor head, I love them. So much efficency coming out of that 1.3l it's amazing.

Plus they are just so clean looking with the door handles on the pillars and not much else as far as covering up paint. One of the few cars that I actually like Body Kit's on too... Veilside of course, which is way too expensive, but still.

Originally posted by 4doors4life+Jan 30 2003, 01:53 PM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 01:52 PM
4doors4life
@Jan 30 2003, 01:49 PM
now lets all go out and get tossed!

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight, HEY!

thats the American way! But right now I gotta shower and get ready for work. Will post more once I get there. PEACE!

:bash:
last night, i asked you if you had a job, and you said no
:(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 30 2003, 03:46 PM-->
Originally posted by 4doors4life@Jan 30 2003, 01:53 PM
4doors4life

thats the American way! But right now I gotta shower and get ready for work. Will post more once I get there. PEACE!

Hun, check who you quoted....

I don't have a job...

Originally posted by accordgrrl+Jan 30 2003, 03:48 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 30 2003, 03:46 PM
4doors4life

I don't have a job...

You can have one of mine if you like.

I'm actually quitting this one (the office job) on the 13th of Feb....:)

Two jobs + College + Relationship = No Time for Hexy.

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 30 2003, 03:51 PM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 30 2003, 03:46 PM
4doors4life

I don't have a job...

You can have one of mine if you like.

I'm actually quitting this one (the office job) on the 13th of Feb....:)

Two jobs + College + Relationship = No Time for Hexy.

No thanks. I hate office jobs. Im studying to be a forensic scientist/crime scene investigator, w00t w00t.

I wanna apply at the performance shops here.

Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 03:55 PM

No thanks. I hate office jobs. Im studying to be a forensic scientist/crime scene investigator, w00t w00t.

Sounds like an interesting job. A girl at my other job is doing that also.

I'm studying to be an International Relations person with a Focus in Economics in Major World Powers in East Asian Countries.

Thats a mouthfull. Pretty much an Economist for Japan, China, Korea... other major powers. Hopefully I'll start some kind of business or work in some kind of business with cars and exporting internationally.

Originally posted by Hexen+Jan 30 2003, 04:05 PM-->
accordgrrl
@Jan 30 2003, 03:55 PM

Sounds like an interesting job. A girl at my other job is doing that also.

I'm studying to be an International Relations person with a Focus in Economics in Major World Powers in East Asian Countries.

Thats a mouthfull. Pretty much an Economist for Japan, China, Korea... other major powers. Hopefully I'll start some kind of business or work in some kind of business with cars and exporting internationally.

Sounds sweet.

<---- sits behind a desk for a good part of a day, but I'm at least designing buildings while I'm here. Plus, going out into the field to look at our projects under construction is always fun.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 30 2003, 04:09 PM
<---- sits behind a desk for a good part of a day, but I'm at least designing buildings while I'm here. Plus, going out into the field to look at our projects under construction is always fun.

I do pretty much the same thing.

I'm a CAD/Drafts Person for the City I live in. But like in office space

"I actually do about 15 minutes of work a week."

Ahhh. Yeah, we're a small office, so each of us pretty much does EVERYTHING, from preliminary design to construction administration. Stressful, but fun.

"So, we hear you've been missing alot of work lately."
"I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob."

oh shit, here goes the office space quotes.. i dont want to be left out..!

"PC load letter..? what the fuck does that mean?"

Well of course, there's the quote in my avatar. :) And also...

"Can't you just zone me out? Up here? Can you make so that when I come home from work, I think I've been fishing all day?"

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 30 2003, 04:22 PM
Well of course, there's the quote in my avatar. :) And also...

"Can't you just zone me out? Up here? Can you make so that when I come home from work, I think I've been fishing all day?"

Oh man don't even start with the crazy movie quotes.

Remember we went on for hours with F&F.

Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 30 2003, 03:55 PM

thats cool. After I'm done with school I'm joining the Police force and I'm gonna try to work my way up to detective. But I have to do @ least a year of patrol. And when I am this is my formula for working:

Altezzas = automatic ticket + mandatory anal raping in prison

HondaSwap sticker = Get outta jail free card! But I'll probably pull ya over to check out the nice ride and let ya go with a compliment about the pimp D/B/H series and/or turbo setup.

Originally posted by 4doors4life+Jan 30 2003, 05:40 PM-->
accordgrrl
@Jan 30 2003, 03:55 PM

thats cool. After I'm done with school I'm joining the Police force and I'm gonna try to work my way up to detective. But I have to do @ least a year of patrol. And when I am this is my formula for working:

Altezzas = automatic ticket + mandatory anal raping in prison

HondaSwap sticker = Get outta jail free card! But I'll probably pull ya over to check out the nice ride and let ya go with a compliment about the pimp D/B/H series and/or turbo setup.

Man you need to come school the cops where I live.

Ticket the ricers until they can't offord to add more rice to thier cars :)
This town would get you detective real quick, you'd be handing out tickets left and right with the amount of altezza's I see in a day.

I would love to be known as the man who made Ricers go away. What town you live in Hexen? I live in Los Angeles so the Altezza count here is hella high.

Originally posted by 4doors4life@Jan 30 2003, 08:06 PM
I would love to be known as the man who made Ricers go away. What town you live in Hexen? I live in Los Angeles so the Altezza count here is hella high.

Vacaville CA.

Up between SF and Sacto along I-80.

There's a huge rice population here. Just ask B16 (he lives in VV also). It's pretty rediculous.

Back