For The Women On The Board

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vacaville. AKA the middle of nowhere! (from what I hear) Isn't there a prison up there to? You should check out the parking lots @ Pasadena City College. Man thats Rice Town right there!

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 30 2003, 03:39 PM
Civics are fun cars. I do admit that Accords are pretty nice, but just to heavy.

Well i have a 3rd generation accord and are way lighter than the new generations. I've scalled it at the track at 2590 lbs.
And i have a B16 to pull it pretty nice :) (check sig for more details)

Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap+Jan 30 2003, 11:49 PM-->
@Jan 30 2003, 03:39 PM
Civics are fun cars. I do admit that Accords are pretty nice, but just to heavy.

Well i have a 3rd generation accord and are way lighter than the new generations. I've scalled it at the track at 2590 lbs.

Hmm. Very nice. I'll have to read up more on your site later. I didn't know that you could put a B16A into those Accords!

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 31 2003, 01:39 AM-->
Originally posted by OldSchoolSwap@Jan 30 2003, 11:49 PM
Hexen
@Jan 30 2003, 03:39 PM

Hmm. Very nice. I'll have to read up more on your site later. I didn't know that you could put a B16A into those Accords!

Yep! PlaceRacing makes the mount kit for my generation. You can swap any B series into it.

I don't think that is directed at you. slohonda, sisteve, and myself spent all morning cleaning up after 4 or 5 trolls came by. They were here for almost 2 and a half hours before sisteve came by, so slohonda and I were deleting/locking posts. Quite an entertaining morning.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 31 2003, 01:46 PM
I don't think that is directed at you. slohonda, sisteve, and myself spent all morning cleaning up after 4 or 5 trolls came by. They were here for almost 2 and a half hours before sisteve came by, so slohonda and I were deleting/locking posts. Quite an entertaining morning.

Yeah, I was clicking on the new posts as soon as they were posted and already they were closed/deleted, you guys really did a good job of blocking that mofo...it was quite fun :D

Thanks, slohonda and sisteve did most of the work though. I had to bow out in the middle because I needed to come to work. They started trolling about 7:45 my time. :)

:D

i was half joking and half not.. i'm still trying to figure out this 'internet flirting' i'm seeing between them :wall:

:)
Well, she has to be cool because she is still here after 90% of the guys on this site have tried to leg hump her. :D

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 31 2003, 02:05 PM-->
Originally posted by accordgrrl@Jan 31 2003, 01:55 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jan 31 2003, 01:15 PM
hrm, what did i miss?  and is that directed to me? :(

Nope, i :wub: you.

do you two know each otehr or is this just an immature internet love going on?

We're married. :wub:

HAHA jk. We're just messing around. Being 'immature' as you put it. That's what happens when you let a dorky car girl on the board!! :p

:D you seem cool enough, so its all good, i just think we need to get you to post some pics of you and your car up on here :)

what year accord do you have?

See, what did I tell you. She is cool. Any girl that describes herself as dorky or geeky gets my vote.:)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 31 2003, 02:19 PM
:D you seem cool enough, so its all good, i just think we need to get you to post some pics of you and your car up on here :)

Goto her gallery y0! Also, look back on the one they whored to ~5 pages, she has some pics there. :)

Page :owned: biatch!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 31 2003, 02:19 PM

Aw thanks. But like he said, the "Ladies Who Post" thread, first page...OR go to my gallery. There's bad pics there but it's what i look like so deal with it or i'll e-kick ur e-asses baby cuz i'm an e-thug.

Im gonna stop now. :p Postwhore on!

Back