forecasters: florida = fubar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Aug 2 2005, 02:09 PM-->
no emissions > strict-ass emissions
old people > thugs
disney land > disney world
hurricanes > earthquakes/mudslides/wild fires

arnold > jeb
[post=534668]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
:werd: :werd: :werd:
:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

phyregod
@Aug 2 2005, 02:09 PM
Central Texas. No earthquakes, no big nasty storms, no emissions (not where I live, anyway), No state taxes, no hard winters... No worries.

I would much prefer to be in norcal, though.
[post=534669]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

And in all the emissions controlled counties that are acting like wannabe Cali, there's always an inspection sticker hookup.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Aug 4 2005, 01:11 AM
1. why do you always track the storms, b?

i like weather. i watch storm stories just about every night :)

2. oregon is like the meth capital of america...
[post=535566]Quoted post[/post]​

you should move to wethersfiled CT... somethign like 60% of the population of that down is on heroin. lol

Having lived in Colorado my whole life...So hot and my god...so hot. Snow in the winters that freeze your plans in their tracks. I hated that...

Now that I moved to Washington state in the Seattle area, its a lot nicer. Yes the excessive rain in the winter lead to me finding out that the roof seams in my car were messed up, let water in the car and molded the car out....its great. 87 has been the highest temperature I have gotten ever this summer. Also the rain is so light usually, there is always a little mist and leads to just perfect sleeping weather. I'll tell you this. Yes, rain gets a little shitty after a while but not having to stop what Im doing due to snow storms, floods, mudslides, hailstorms, wild fires and all the other pleasent crap from Colorado...makes life nice.

Rain, moderate temps and lots of awesome asian food > Dry, dusty, hot, smoky, mudslide, hailstorm Colorado

Well it doesnt rain everyday man. For the last 3 months or so its been pretty dry. last two weeks have been no rain and only a couple days of rain last month total. Course in Winter its different. Hurricanes or rain...chose your poison.

how about neither? rain once a week or so usually. enough to keep fresh water supplies/resiovoirs full, not too much where life sucks cuz its so dreary

What Conn. is like that? I always found it to be really humid in summer and lots of snow in the winter...Am I wrong?

florida is the best state....thats it....

I have family that lives in the puget sound area, and visit them 1-2 times a year. everytime I go over I can feel the humidity. when I crawl into bed it's like the sheets are wet... takes about a week and a half to get over it.

Originally posted by beau_safken+Aug 4 2005, 03:19 PM-->
What Conn. is like that? I always found it to be really humid in summer and lots of snow in the winter...Am I wrong?
[post=535822]Quoted post[/post]​

it is humid a lot, but not always... most of the time, its mid 80s/low 90s, 70-ish percent humidity. so it feels like 90. night time, it gets to like 65-70

winter, not too much snow. enough. i like snow, so its all good. it snows like once or twice a week max, with most just being a couple inches or so. we only get like 3 or 4 real storms a season (8" or more)

alaskancodkiller
@Aug 4 2005, 03:32 PM
I have family that lives in the puget sound area, and visit them 1-2 times a year. everytime I go over I can feel the humidity. when I crawl into bed it's like the sheets are wet... takes about a week and a half to get over it.
[post=535832]Quoted post[/post]​

i have no idea where puget sound is. never heard of it. maybe you're just spelling it wrong....

all said and done, feeling humidiity > feeling tree branches, mud, fires, etc hitting your house

Back