Found The Sweetest Engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_bullet

Here the deal. I have a 98 Civic Cx. Asked many questions about making my D16y7 faster ... Answer was NO ! get a swap. I did everything I could to the Exterior and Interior ... looks awsome. I know the B16 and the B18 series won't be a whole lot of trouble but Damn ... I found a F20c from a s2000 with about 25,000mi ... man if I could swap this it will be sweet ! BUT will it fit my little ass car ??? Damn this car would be fast !

Thanks

no it wont fit, the s2000 is on a rear wheel drive platform and the civic is on front wheel drive.....if you had a shit load of money and time it could fit but serious modifications would have to be made......it would be sweet though

Originally posted by slow_bullet@Jan 17 2003, 08:08 AM
Here the deal. I have a 98 Civic Cx. Asked many questions about making my D16y7 faster ... Answer was NO ! get a swap. I did everything I could to the Exterior and Interior ... looks awsome. I know the B16 and the B18 series won't be a whole lot of trouble but Damn ... I found a F20c from a s2000 with about 25,000mi ... man if I could swap this it will be sweet ! BUT will it fit my little ass car ??? Damn this car would be fast !

Thanks

Doesn't anyone read was is pinned? It has information that you NEED to know, but i guess this is America's youth.

READ!!!!

ok remember how back in school they use to tell you "there is no such thing as a stupid question" ..... well they lied... and yes that was a stupid question.... :bash:
now with that said there is a way to do it ... it involves casting a custom bell housing for a FWD tranny so that it will fit on the F20C engine.... then you get to deal with actually getting that engine into the car

so basicly just like anything else it is possible if you want to throw enough money at it
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back