Front hubs..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well if iam able to go with ls front brakes, couldnt I just go with a gsr front suspension?

Originally posted by Crix@Jul 27 2004, 02:50 PM
Well if iam able to go with ls front brakes, couldnt I just go with a gsr front suspension?
[post=368911]Quoted post[/post]​

Whats the size difference af far as rotor/caliper?

Originally posted by ktanaka+Jul 27 2004, 10:12 AM-->
^^ I used LS ones too.....and my alignment is fucked :p

P.S. anyone know how to fix? Just get an alignment or do I need a camber kit?
[post=368706]Quoted post[/post]​
Yea man, Just get a camber kit. My alignment is perfectly fine. My CRX is lowered 1 1/2" and it has a camber kit with full integra front brake assemblies and works super.

Crix
@Jul 27 2004, 04:50 PM

See, I don't know if GSR brake assemblies are complete bolt-ons to your car. :shrug2:

Originally posted by MugenCRX+Jul 27 2004, 10:00 PM-->
Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 27 2004, 10:12 AM
^^ I used LS ones too.....and my alignment is fucked :p

P.S. anyone know how to fix?  Just get an alignment or do I need a camber kit?
[post=368706]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea man, Just get a camber kit. My alignment is perfectly fine. My CRX is lowered 1 1/2" and it has a camber kit with full integra front brake assemblies and works super.

Crix
@Jul 27 2004, 04:50 PM

See, I don't know if GSR brake assemblies are complete bolt-ons to your car. :shrug2:
[post=369072]Quoted post[/post]​

just get crx dx or si ones

The GSR's Will Not Fit, Definately Wont. Only Hubs from an integra 90-93 will fit on a CRX. So you should just go with the Teg Hubs, and get all 4 so your shit will be hot with all 4 rotors. I got all 4, Shit looks hot with all 4 Drilled/Slotted rotors. :worthy:

Back