front lip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
i decided to get the civic front lip again on my new OEM bumper, so i was wondering if i should paint match it samba green or leave it black because the side skirts on the car are black as well and so is the piece under the rear bumper...

i'm thinkin leave it black... i'm also shaving the front license plate holes off too..

DCP_1974.JPG

that's what she looks like now , but should be done soon..

any input is appreciated.

I like the style of it now... :p j/k

I think it would look straight with the lip black like your side skirts and maybe a carbon fiber hood in the future? That would look good IMO.

if the sides and rear are black leave it black

Adam, you going to shave the emblem holes too? I think it looks clearner without them. Hell no one ever knows what kind of car it is so why help them out?

Also, where are you getting the lip from? I was looking for one too. Hparts has them but the price of shipping is the = the price of the lip.

Keep it unpainted unless your going to paint your sideskirts and rear lip.

:werd: I'll have pictures of my civic up soon, I just painted all my factory skirts/lips/handles etc. It is an easy job, just put aside a saturday and goto town. It's easier to do everything all at once, and with the lips, you don't even have to mask things because you can just take em right off.

id like a cf lip for my sol, tempted to buy one off a civic but i hear they dont line up that well

it stays black.. i was going to leave it black anyways.. but i just wanted to see what other people thought..

i got the lip directly from honda colin, it's uber cheap when you get shit at wholesale :)

fuck what others thought, if you want it black then keep it black. If you did care about opinions, then I would honestly say keep it black, flat black that is.... :)

Milan

Keep it black bro it looks real good from cars that i've seen in the past. BTW - What the hell happened to your front end?? :eek:

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jul 26 2003, 09:34 PM
i got the lip directly from honda colin, it's uber cheap when you get shit at wholesale :)

Hook a michigan brother up. Hparts.com wants like 120ish when shipping is tacked in.

if you don't paint it the car will look 2 inchs higher than it really is if you paint match it it will look lower than it really is.

Paint it and the side skirts at the same time I like the look its nice and clean

Leave it black, it looks koo the way it already is. Just slam it! How did your car end up like that if you don't mind me asking?

Back