FS: B16A2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
i got a b16a2 for sale. its an OBD1 (JDM), came out of my 93 Civic EX, i crashed the civic and now got a 96. You will get the following parts:

Engine (block and head)
Transmission
Clutch
Flywheel
ECU
Half Shaft
Stock Motor Mounts
Alternator
Starter
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
Fuel Rail
Injectors
A/C Compressor
Power Steering Pump
Water Pump
Distributor
Engine Wiring Harness
Downpipe
Axles
Shift Linkage
Sensors

I have papers for this swap, and my ebay account is Jastunna1987, check out my feedback. I bought this off that guy Jazzsidd on ebay, so it came with a 3 month warranty, there is about 45 days left on it. I only had this engine for a month and a half, I got the engine with only 34,xxx miles, and now it has 49,382 miles on it.

I live in Grand Forks, North Dakota, im willing to ship (i wont make anything off the shipping price), I hope to get $2100 for this, shipping should be only $200-$300 max. The engine and stuff is out of the car and in my garage, I had to give the shell to the junk yard.

Let me know if anyone is interested, i can get b16a1, b16a2, b18b, b18c (GSR & Type R), and b16b (CTR) complete swaps. my friend owns a shop, so i get good prices. For anymore info, hit me up on my cell (701)739-2674.

Originally posted by jastunna1987@Mar 28 2004, 06:12 PM

I bought this off that guy Jazzsidd on ebay, so it came with a 3 month warranty, there is about 45 days left on it. I only had this engine for a month and a half, I got the engine with only 34,xxx miles, and now it has 49,382 miles on it.

does this make sense, you put on 15,000 miles in one month ?

i was wondering the same thing, how do u do 15k in a month. thats 500 a day.

Damn that is some shit, I live in GrandForks too and I was thinking about dropping a A2 in 96. Where do you live at?? I will probally give you a call tomorrow or something, I am doing a couple of engine swaps right now for some friends too so they might be interested too..

i would like to find good price on b16a2 obd2 fulls swap if your friends could get a good price on one

JDM motors dont have numbers after the second letter right? so if this was a JDM motor it would be a B16A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back