Gas Tank EG Civic..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FastRCars

I got this -94 Civic with the D13 non-vtec engine , i am installing a 255L Walbro pump and need of course a return fuel line , is there or is there not a return fuel connection on my gas tank?

EDIT: Im putting down a Jspec H22 engine in to it..

pls see attached file:

PICTURE OF GAS TANK

THATS THE EVAP SYSTEM THE BYPASS SELIOND THATS HOOKED TO THE FUEL RETURN THATS WHY ITS CALLED A BYPASS SELNOID. HOPE THIS HELPS

YA BOY STEVEO

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@May 25 2005, 10:25 AM
THATS THE EVAP SYSTEM THE BYPASS SELIOND THATS HOOKED TO THE FUEL RETURN THATS WHY ITS CALLED A BYPASS SELNOID. HOPE THIS HELPS

YA BOY STEVEO
[post=503317]Quoted post[/post]​

Hm i dont get it?... :blink:

if your car does have a return line, look for a copper/brass tube sticking up from the firewall, just to the left (if standing in front of the car) of the brake booster/master, and down a little ways. thats where it would be if you have one.
i know next to nothing about those d13 motors/cars, as we don't have any in the states.

I should have looked today, we were at the yard and there's two of them there. I'll see if I can make it tomorrow.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 25 2005, 10:06 PM
I should have looked today, we were at the yard and there's two of them there. I'll see if I can make it tomorrow.
[post=503496]Quoted post[/post]​

Great! pls do so..:)

Thanx guys!

It looks though like i´ll using a new tank from the 160Hp Vtec Civic and draw new fuel lines , it seems to be the most easy way to solve the problem..im using a walbro "in" tank fuel pump.

// Jonas

Originally posted by FastRCars@May 25 2005, 05:55 PM
ENGINE BAY

Have a look at my engine bay...
[post=503518]Quoted post[/post]​

we have to sign in/up, and sinces its in a diffrent language, it might be hard. Just link them here using [IMG-] http//url.com/pic34r30[/IMG-] and just leave out the - sign in the tags.

post-11-1117126320.jpg

the "filter" is the charcole canaster

1&2 look like abs or something number 3 i have no clue

the ? mark is your heater hose

top arrow is your evap purge valve

Originally posted by jdmlovingcrx@May 27 2005, 08:09 PM
the "filter" is the charcole canaster

1&2 look like abs or something number 3 i have no clue

the ? mark is your heater hose

[post=504389]Quoted post[/post]​

1&2 r fuel lines..

Ill get a digram of this and show you let me look for it and ill help the best i can.

ya boy steveo

Originally posted by 96CIVICLS@May 28 2005, 02:34 PM
Ill get a digram of this and show you let me look for it and ill help the best i can.

ya boy steveo
[post=504649]Quoted post[/post]​

:worthy:

Thanx...

Number 2 is your fuel feed pipe and goes to the fuel filter, number 1 is your fuel return pipe and it goes to the FPR.

On the US model, number 2 is a hardline, as you can see in this pic....

s40e5a833e313d.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 28 2005, 11:53 PM
Number 2 is your fuel feed pipe and goes to the fuel filter, number 1 is your fuel return pipe and it goes to the FPR.
[post=504743]Quoted post[/post]​

So..i got a return pipe? FPR?..u know this is a non injected car , it runs with a carburator as stock..D13 (1,3L non vtec) something is the model of the engine..

While ur on the subject, where does the EVAP Purge valve usually run to? I had one originally on my 95 civ but there isnt one on the B18 fitting that came with my swap. It was a pain to get off so I left the cap with evap purge on and capped it off since the B18 seemed to not use it (did I screw up?).

Dont mean to hijack, just this one question..

:ph34r:

Originally posted by FastRCars+May 29 2005, 09:10 AM-->
@May 28 2005, 11:53 PM

So..i got a return pipe? FPR?..u know this is a non injected car , it runs with a carburator as stock..D13 (1,3L non vtec) something is the model of the engine..
[post=504905]Quoted post[/post]​

Just telling you what the lines are according to the US model, and what you're going to be needing to put in another one. The yard has been closed, so I haven't been able to really inpect another one of these.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 29 2005, 09:48 AM-->
Originally posted by FastRCars@May 29 2005, 09:10 AM
92b16vx
@May 28 2005, 11:53 PM

[post=504905]Quoted post[/post]​

Just telling you what the lines are according to the US model, and what you're going to be needing to put in another one. The yard has been closed, so I haven't been able to really inpect another one of these.
[post=504911]Quoted post[/post]​

Ah great...)

Back