God I love this Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I still like the Vanquish better

aston_martin_vanquish_01.jpg

me too not to mention i see one everyday parked in front of where i work (part owner in the company im at).

some fag has a 612 scagliati or however its spelled here as well.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nice to know you Like Anal..

This Rich Guy is Cool. He tells him to go pick up the car. He goes and picks it up and takes it to detail it himself. Guy has no problem driving his car.

His new Porsche should be here on Monday. It already arrived just have to wait for him to get back from the Porsche driving School.
there are a LOT of places like this. High end detailing businesses with a pick up and delivery service. My old roommate did/does that (havent talked to him in a long time) in Providence called.... Fantastic Finishes, hosmer might know about them. He does ferrari's, lambos, gemballas, porshes, mb's, bmw's, aston martin (owner has a db7 or a db9...) and tons of other high end cars, plus they do boats lol.

the owner of Capital Steel gets all his cars done there, (capital steel provides all the steel for the big dig in Boston plus its huge) his ligenfelter c5, ligenfelter viper (not done yet, but ive seen pics and hes going for the most powerful street viper in the world, currently running about 1500hp, his 3 h2's, his wifes amg's, his 360's and mucialago. Word is he's gettin a GT on delivery soon, plus a c6 zo6.

i hate rich people. :dry:

edit: oh haha, i almost forgot, if you go to his plant in providence (or right outside) you can drive up to his showroom, which holds a 95 nsx and two vintage cars and a porsche 911 turbo, its legally called a dealership (used cars) so he doesnt have to pay property tax on ANY of his cars, he just hasnt sold one...ever. :laugh:

Naw he is not Balling that much to get the GT. But this one will be the Carrera 4S vs his Carrera 4 Now.

Plus its like a real real dark green vs his other 997 that he has (black).

My brother is sooooooo happy its another Dark Colored Car. :)

I love that aston martin. I was watching a special just yesterday on how nit picky they are before a car leaves the factory. I also heard it's so hard to get one, especially in the U.S. Is there any truth to that that you know of?

Back