Good times with this IQ game...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 17 2005, 06:50 PM
ok so it was posted before, // 2 years ago.
There has been plenty of new members since then and other members who never have seen or forgot and never finished it.
This forum is becoming a "find the reposter and make sure at least 30 people tell them it's a repost so i can feel better about myself"
I understand why reposts are annoying, and waste space, but seriously if it's been that long who cares?
:ph34r:
[post=556018]Quoted post[/post]​

:repostred:

:ph43r:

Originally posted by dveit+Sep 17 2005, 11:35 PM-->
VTECin5th
@Sep 17 2005, 06:50 PM
ok so it was posted before, // 2 years ago.
There has been plenty of new members since then and other members who never have seen or forgot and never finished it.
This forum is becoming a "find the reposter and make sure at least 30 people tell them it's a repost so i can feel  better about myself"
I understand why reposts are annoying, and waste space, but seriously if it's been that long who cares?
[post=556018]Quoted post[/post]​

:repostred:

:ph43r:
[post=556115]Quoted post[/post]​

Lmao. :D

Originally posted by Xaero3953+Sep 17 2005, 11:33 PM-->
@Sep 17 2005, 10:45 PM
about 40% of this forum didn't have their licence 2 years ago :)

-> Steve
[post=556086]Quoted post[/post]​

40%?
That's 2 out of every 5. :blink:
[post=556113]Quoted post[/post]​

I would go so far as to say that yes, a huge number of users here are under the age of 18.

I have also learned that a large percent of them have Asian girlfriends, possibly more than 40%.

acm.jpg

Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 17 2005, 04:00 PM
damn this was posted like two years ago.
[post=555955]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

i think the internet is full.

its like 60's rock... but its the 90s now, so you're just going to remake all the old songs cuz we're out of ideas. :(

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 19 2005, 02:16 PM
Should I grace that with a response ?
[post=556706]Quoted post[/post]​

Well...you can...

but.....

you never know how much greener the grass is on the other side of the fence if you never cross it..... ;)

Caucasians are Asians though :) The Caucus mountains - In the heart of Asia (Well, slightly more west). Russian, beyotch.

Ovcharkas are your common, hair over the face, Sheepdog. Are you sure you're not talking about that Turkish dog ?

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 20 2005, 10:55 AM
Ovcharkas are your common, hair over the face, Sheepdog. Are you sure you're not talking about that Turkish dog ?
[post=557060]Quoted post[/post]​

oh shit!! sheepdog!!! RUUUUUUNNNN!

damn that's something I wouldn't want barreling down a dark alley at me.

Back