got jipped 4 X-Mass

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously...youre almost 30 and youre still bitching about presents.

dude, i got a sweater, a pair of pants, and an iPod nano (considering i already have a 30GB iPod video...i didnt see the point in that).

Thats all i got. And I love it. The shirt effing rocks, I needed a new power cord for my iPod, so im using the one from the nano, and the pants came with a reciept, so i can get some slacks (since i only have 4 pairs and i work 5 days a week).

There were 15 people at christmas this year...i got 3 items, but all the kids (1-8) had a great christmas, and thats all that really matters. When you hit 30 you need to stop idealizing christmas for what it was when you were a child, and then start realizing that you need to figure out ways to make those same good memories happen for the younger people in your life.

i have to agree with reiko

christmas is like birthdays
if you're not a kid its not your holiday anymore

unless you can bust out a soul crushing grin from the sheer excitement of waking your parents at an ungodly hour to open presents from a fat man who fits his big ass down your small chimney then you need to let it go

Bah..it sucks to buy people gifts every year and to get nothing in return...makes you feel like noone thinks of you, even though you do of them. That is why I always make sure I buy myself a good christmas. I still buy alot of gifts too.

i got all ACL race bearings, ctr pistons and a new craftsman torque wrench 1/2" drive. plus some cash to donate to the machine shop =)

w&nhoodiefull.jpg

That, some shirts, some cologne, chocolates, and a coffee cup.

And I'm alive. With the car accident I just had, I feel pretty lucky. Spinning 360's on a 2-lane highway at night in a dodge neon isn't exactly safe. The back pain I can live with, I'm glad I still have arms, legs and a face.

I got a 60 inch 1080p HD Tv .. so I am happy, also got a viper alarm for the rizzy , so the snow hobo's dont tryin jack it...... :ph34r:

sounds like a candy name or something.
so would a Honda be a Hizzy?
and a pussy be a pizzy?
that must get confusing if you were trying to say restuarant which would be rizzy also right?

Back