H22 into my 96 Ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostinek

Hey I wanna get an H22 into my 96Ek i heard i will need to change the suspension and get hasport mount kit and hasport axles is there anything else i will need for this swap? And what kind of suspension is recommended for this swap and how low can i drop my car if when i get the suspension . Please help need to do this sooN.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey I wanna get an H22 into my 96Ek i heard i will need to change the suspension and get hasport mount kit and hasport axles is there anything else i will need for this swap? And what kind of suspension is recommended for this swap and how low can i drop my car if when i get the suspension . Please help need to do this sooN.

with an h22 you wont want to drop too low... I have had NEX and Omni suspension on my car and either one does the job. Hasport mounts and stage 2 axles are my reccomendation.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

with an h22 you wont want to drop too low... I have had NEX and Omni suspension on my car and either one does the job. Hasport mounts and stage 2 axles are my reccomendation.

hey sup man i always see ur name with h22 swaps and if u can really give me exactly what i need that would be great. Im gonna buy the complete changover h22 swap from engine depot in jersey for 2200. im gonna get hasport mounts and prob the stage 2 axles. as for the suspensino goes how low should i go like whats a good drop measuremeant 1.5 in front and 2 in back? also what kind of shocks to go with the nex SR coilovers cuz im lookin at gettin those. Whats a good site to order the hasport mounts and axles also. and is there anything else i need to do to b4 i bring it to the shop to get swapped thanks

Back