H22A 300Hp Building N/A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by FastRCars@Jul 1 2005, 12:06 AM
Hmrpf...this is N/A were talking pls stay to the topic guys.
[post=518969]Quoted post[/post]​

sorry. :lol:

As far as parts for your build you should visit the endyn site and become familar. then call and speak with Larry. This man understands combustion and making power better than anyone I have ever met.

You are the judge, don't be swayed by mini excerpts taken out of context that do not even apply to your circumstances.

Originally posted by abdelsol@Jul 1 2005, 10:04 PM
As far as parts for your build you should visit the endyn site and become familar. then call and speak with Larry. This man understands combustion and making power better than anyone I have ever met.

You are the judge, don't be swayed by mini excerpts taken out of context that do not even apply to your circumstances.
[post=519344]Quoted post[/post]​

You know..i´m snapping up the interesting stuff..pretty easy to see whos talking bull n who´s not.., its great to hear from u guys knowing ur s*it and compare to the swedish tuners , luckely i will find a recepie that suits me and my H engine.

tell me some more about this endyn..?!

go to the site and check it out.

This is an excerpt from a H22 they build. You want 300hp well is 290.9 @ 7750 close enough. torque is 204.1 @ 7250 and the curve is FLAT........

Compents list:
H22 Specs:

Stroke 90.7mm
Bore 89.0mm
Head Endyn
Rods Crower/Endyn Lightweight
Pistons Endyn Roller-Wave 12.9-1
Valvetrain Endyn
Camshafts Endyn Bump-Stix
Bearings Honda
Oil Pump Endyn Modded Honda
Oil Pan Endyn Baffled Moroso
Head Gasket Cometic HP
Fasteners ARP
Header Hy-Tech / Endyn Custom

2004103959_Fenton%20Chamber%20Intake.jpg

A pic of the chamber

Also that was on pump gas 93 octane a 2.3 ID exhaust. The thread I was reading talks about a carbon fiber intake. Of course it is designed for flow and the carbon fiber does not get hot like normal inkaes. That mean cooler air flowing into your engine.

EDIT: There is a dyno chart posted to back hp/torque statements.

this thread needs to be locked before anymore misinformation is spread.

edit: you look like carson daily, btw.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jul 2 2005, 06:00 AM
this thread needs to be locked before anymore misinformation is spread.

edit: you look like carson daily, btw.
[post=519508]Quoted post[/post]​

`

ME? ..ha ha and who tha F is that? :lol:

i dont think a CAI on a SC is going to matter; because the heat is coming from the compression of the air. someone or some website(maybe eaton?) shows the temp increase vs. boost. if you look at it; centrifugal SCs use aftercoolers and are more efficient than roots style. remember a IC only lowers the temp to ambient(depending on efficiency also).

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 2 2005, 05:43 AM
i dont think a CAI on a SC is going to matter; because the heat is coming from the compression of the air. someone or some website(maybe eaton?) shows the temp increase vs. boost. if you look at it; centrifugal SCs use aftercoolers and are more efficient than roots style. remember a IC only lowers the temp to ambient(depending on efficiency also).
[post=519587]Quoted post[/post]​

With all do respect, you are on the right track with where a prime source of heat is generated with both SC and turbo, but you must have skimmed over that the author asked that we stick to the subject of NA.

faster,

that thread address is:
H22 Endyn thread
You may have to register for link to work. If so register and search "H22" The thread is a sticky.

Originally posted by abdelsol@Jul 2 2005, 07:15 AM
With all do respect, you are on the right track with where a prime source of heat is generated with both SC and turbo, but you must have skimmed over that the author asked that we stick to the subject of NA.

faster,

that thread address is:
H22 Endyn thread
You may have to register for link to work. If so register and search "H22" The thread is a sticky.
[post=519601]Quoted post[/post]​

i threw that in there because some people made comments above that can be misleading.

my take is just get JUN cams maybe(their H22 is making around 260hp btw...but if possible try looking for a cam with more duration), resleeve/overbore, custom pistons(maybe from IB...~12:1), maxi-light rods, portflow port job, large header, and Hondata. you can go farther by using ITBs; theyre a little harder to tune though.

Back