heard of a B18C7?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

went to a shop today and saw a motor they had for sale. looked at the engine id and you can cleary see that it has been restamped. B18C7, i was like, what the f*^$&. Owner of the shop told me it's a "98 SPECIAL EDITION HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R". you can clearly see that it's a DA b18a block on a stamped PR3 92 B16 head. dumbass.

actually there is a b18c7, and yes it is a type R motor... but whatever

Ouch.

Sucks losing all yoru credit thinking you know something.

hahaha, funny how he hasnt responded to the thread. plus, how would one be able to tell the block by just looking at it?

plus, how would one be able to tell the block by just looking at it?

diffrent reinforcement ribbing? color of the electrical plugs?

what about the PR3 head stamped with a manufactured date of 92?

not saying he's right... all i'm saying is he could be...
i'd like to see him respond...

you guys gotta hear the store's rep first. You can clearly see the Vtec oil lines plugged up, the IM is not and ITR, and so is the exhaust manifold, the valve cover is a fake due to it's cheap teflon coatings. and the stamping on the head is a 1992 vtec head. the id can clearly seen because of a fresh shave. and the stamping of the ID uses a different letterings and much smaller.

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Oct 4 2004, 03:38 PM
you guys gotta hear the store's rep first. You can clearly see the Vtec oil lines plugged up, the IM is not and ITR, and so is the exhaust manifold, the valve cover is a fake due to it's cheap teflon coatings. and the stamping on the head is a 1992 vtec head. the id can clearly seen because of a fresh shave. and the stamping of the ID uses a different letterings and much smaller.
[post=398131]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah yeah yeah....dont even try to cover up...bend over and take ur ownage like a man

Originally posted by sihatchback_RL@Oct 4 2004, 12:38 PM
[post=398131]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll be the first to call :bs:

Back