Hello newbies!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jesus Tony! I was the only one who moderately respected you, and you LOST it. Good going, dumbass.

I'll bang both of you so you will shut up. Martine, gimme your address, and it's done. Tony, gimme your address-done! I look better than any of those skanks B posted anyways--not Jeffie sexy, but who is?

i walk away from my computer for one hour and all hell breaks loose on here.....

to ji: i forgot what smartass commet you made....so i hope a medfly flies up into your anal cavity and procreates ten-fold.

to martine: i still luv ya, altho Jesus told me yesterday that you are wearing out your welcome....

Brian: what an ass. just wait untill the time im able to get pics of the chick im dating right now. you will shit your pants dude.....

and another thing.....lets see some of YOUR (not brian specifically) chick's pics. Some chicks just dont take good pictures. This is the rationale I go by, and 8 times outta 10, im correct.

case in point: the girl im with now, her pic....looked eh. so so. cute, but nothing to write home ma about. Silverchild saw it, and said same. So i went ahead and met her.

I walked right by her at starbucks at our first meeting. This hot blonde chick, hotter than fucking shit was sitting in her car honking her horn and waving at me. i looked at her and smiled, thinking that she was just flirting with me. continued on my way looking for that chick who i was supposed to meet.

i continue walking towards starbucks, looking for that one chick, when I hear
TONY shouting from behind me.

I turn around, and that hot blonde chick was indeed the girl iwas supposed to meet.

HOLY FUCKING PILE OF HOT STEAMING HORSE SHIT !!!!!

after I picked my jaw up off the floor, and we got some starbucks and were sitting down talking.....i told her that she looks NOTHING like what her pic was. I told her that I was expecting a cute.....girl.

She told me the reason why she put that EXACT pic up on there was to "screen out" the guys who were just into a chick for her looks :)

and i talked to her on the phone till like 5am the first time i called her. she was that fucking cool.

so, piss on you all. if you got ANY common sense whatsoever then you will listen to my theory about girl's pics and apply it to your life, and watch how successful you will be. :D

Originally posted by Havok@May 6 2004, 03:47 PM
I look better than any of those skanks B posted anyways--

can I dress you up as my little house cleaner?

I want to call you Rosarita, you wont speak a lick of english and I want to beat you with my shoe the minute you walk in my door.

dont forget to tuck and tape :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 04:47 PM
to martine: i still luv ya, altho Jesus told me yesterday that you are wearing out your welcome....

LOL we all got our own personal replies... how sweet. Don't you like being played with? So you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Can't you feel all the love surrounding you in here? ;)

So TonyD gets messages directly from Jesus... anyone got a straitjacket? :unsure:

:lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 04:34 PM
here's a few girls tony thought were t3h hot.
28787312A.jpeg

wtf this chick looks like the retarded guy in the "mask" movie

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 04:50 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@May 6 2004, 04:47 PM
to martine:  i still luv ya, altho Jesus told me yesterday that you are wearing out your welcome....

LOL we all got our own personal replies... how sweet. Don't you like being played with? So you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Can't you feel all the love surrounding you in here? ;)

So TonyD gets messages directly from Jesus... anyone got a straitjacket? :unsure:

:lol:

i love being fucked with, it gives me even more reason to dish it out :p
what would I do for fun if everybody on here just started ignoring me?????
Id be forced to leave this site. Im kinda like advertising. Ignore me and I eventually go away.

no love lost here.

We all know everybody loves martine. In fact I'm sure her gynecologist sends her love letters on a weekly basis.

:D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 02:36 PM

Hmmm... so true. My clit is bigger than your manroot...

I'll keep that in mind next time I go fishing and run out of worms. Just dangle you over the side of the boat pull on the clit and let the suction do the rest :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 05:57 PM
We all know everybody loves martine. In fact I'm sure her gynecologist sends her love letters on a weekly basis.

:D

Wrong dude. I'm not the slut in this thread... you are the one that needs to worry about getting STD's, not I.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 05:28 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 06:00 PM
94RedSiGal
@May 6 2004, 02:36 PM

Hmmm... so true.  My clit is bigger than your manroot...

I'll keep that in mind next time I go fishing and run out of worms. Just dangle you over the side of the boat pull on the clit and let the suction do the rest :p

Couldn't you do any better than that??? <_<

sorry, was in a rush to get out of the house and thats all i could think of off the top of my head...

its "hit and miss" with me at times......this is just one of those "misses"

<_<

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@May 6 2004, 04:47 PM
Brian: what an ass. just wait untill the time im able to get pics of the chick im dating right now. you will shit your pants dude.....

3 days ago, you had me message 5 chicks. lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 6 2004, 02:34 PM
here's a few girls tony thought were t3h hot.

27150314C.jpeg

28758108C.jpeg

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
28787312A.jpeg

lol i mean wtf tony.

i liek the middle one :D

Back