Help me brainstorm!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

barenaked ladies

oh wait, that idea is taken...

no problem. glad i could help some. HOK would be a great place to ask. you could also try Summit Racing as well as JEGS too. maybe you could get them to donate stuff for goodie bags. also try some local car stereo shops, auto parts places (Advance Auto, Auto Zone..etc.), sign shops and some type of food place (probably one of the most important things to have at a show...lol).

Yep- I got all those covered. Last year Dominos did a great deal for us, and we had a local hot dog cart guy bring his stuff out and he donated 20% to Make A Wish- so that worked out good as well.

just throwing this out there.....my dad owns his own fundraising company...if your looking for a good way to make money you can check out his website. He's beeing doing for about 30 years and has worked with almost every school in CT along with little leagues, churches etc...
A Professional Fundraising Service Company: A Great Resource for non-profit fund raisers for school, sport or other organizations.

Thanks! I will check his site out. I keep trying to get my crew to do a car wash but all the guys are trying to be lazy... So maybe it will be a ladies only car wash.

you could start a meth lab and donate the proceeds

Can that be used as a tax writeoff??? :ph34r: :lol:

No seriously lol I doubt that would fly.
1. husband is military
2. we just kicked someone out last week for dealing with a car club sticker on his vehicle.
3. There's that whole.... prison thing... yeah... :eek:

Thanks! I will check his site out. I keep trying to get my crew to do a car wash but all the guys are trying to be lazy... So maybe it will be a ladies only car wash.

You expect guys to guys to wash their cars at a charity event. If you want to make some $$$ topless car wash.

You expect guys to guys to wash their cars at a charity event. If you want to make some $$$ topless car wash.

Eh- I was really thinking more of asking some of the local Hooter's girls to volunteer...

Back