Holy Kit!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
the hood is retarded.
the side skirts don't match
the tail lights are hideous
dual exhaust = teh ghey
drving around in a d17, priceless :bash:

:beat: :puke2: :gayflag:

The rear end is especially hideous. They took extra time and were especially careful to make it look like horseshit.

ya know, ditch the hood and altezza's and i like it. honest to god it kinda grows on me like that. i hate it stock because it looks like a focus but with that kit it looks more like a civic. maybe i need some medicine because i'm sick i don't know

I think the side skirts look like they were pasted on. And btw, the taillights have nothing to do with the kit guys. Other than the sides, I think it's pretty sweet.

what ever happened to smooth lines???????????????

every fucking kit these days seems to have fuckin holes everywhere and stupid looking shit jutting out in all directions

<Mr. Horse from Ren and Stimpy> No sir.... i dont like it </Mr. Horse from Ren and Stimpy> :puke:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 6 2003, 10:43 AM
looks like a bimmer

a BMW??????????? are you serious??????????????
stop eating shrooms

:beat:

It's not bad but like E said, it isn't that flush. The kit it self is aight, but the rear spoiler is so bulky looking and the hood too. :thumbsdown:

man you know how much horse power you will get if u bondo that on, i would say 50-75 to the wheels, man.

Originally posted by Trinity@Aug 6 2003, 08:45 AM
ya know, ditch the hood and altezza's and i like it. honest to god it kinda grows on me like that. i hate it stock because it looks like a focus but with that kit it looks more like a civic. maybe i need some medicine because i'm sick i don't know

:werd: i know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back