hottest civic ev4r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All that body work, and a completely stock engine? Not even a blingin' chrome oil cap in sight? Christ...

hahahah yeah the engine shot made me laugh my ass off!
I believe that this is the result of one's wallet being larger than his brain.

Wow check out the hub caps that give it the appearance of having 5 lugs instead of 4. OMFG and it's an autotragic.

whoever did the body work is pretty good though. the shaving and conversion are pretty clean.

Yeah, stunning conversion. Whoever did this is incredibly good with body work. Everything fits nice, even gaps, no waves or uneven surfaces that I can see.. Good paint as well.

Not my cup of tea, but a nice car anyway. Its good to be different.

Yeah, stunning conversion. Whoever did this is incredibly good with body work. Everything fits nice, even gaps, no waves or uneven surfaces that I can see.. Good paint as well.

Not my cup of tea, but a nice car anyway. Its good to be different.
thank you. yes, it's a waste of a car and he could have bought a bmw for that much, but you must applaud the craftsmanship.

No door handles. The doors open by remote. I have two, 1 his and 1 hers
no... just no
never ever give a bitch keys to your car
then she'll find the rubbers you hide in the center console, cause you know that cars gets you mad pussy

no... just no
never ever give a bitch keys to your car
then she'll find the rubbers you hide in the center console, cause you know that cars gets you mad pussy
i know you are trying to be sarcastic, but i bet that car gets boy band pussy.

a lot ass from girls that are retarded chicks ages 16-20.

To the owner: Buy a 3-series or something already. :p

damn. clean job but damn what was he thinking> It kind of looks like a wrx or something from the sides. maybe its because of the hood.

:thumbsdown: for sure

reminds me of that wannabe Civic/Porsche/BMW abortion back in State College
:puke:

reminds me of that wannabe Civic/Porsche/BMW abortion back in State College
:puke:

.... That yellow thing. Saw it a couple of months ago at my cousins house again... I didn't realize before how much bondo was used... probably makes up 50% of the mass. This guys car is way nicer.. If I had to choose I'd take the "M3" over the porsche front, civic middle, 335 rear ;x.

Back