how liberals "Support the troops"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

captions008.jpg
Many things are soo wrong in this picture(or soo right? :D ) But the eyes on that cat creep me out.

you gotta admit tho silv, you are pretty good at it ;) Although you will never be as good as Cel (ie his post after mine and misty's).

I never thought i'd see this... a civil, mostly sane political thread. :shocked:

well I think Cel's a little farther right then I.

We are all a composition of our life experiences. I grew up the son of a small business owner/small town politician who was born into poverty and spent 6 years defending my country. That's where I get my values and I refuse to believe it when I'm told by people who's only contribution to society is figuring out how to take a better bong hit (don't get offended that isn't everybody and you know who you are) that I'm brainwashed or don't know what I'm talking about. The military, the economy, taxes, politics are things I grew up around so I feel I'm well enough versed in them to speak.

and while you may not agree with everything I type I believe you'll have trouble finding any serious post I made where I don't make at least a small point

you can't agree with me remember, I'm a spin doctor. I'm probably just spinning history so that Clinton LOOKS LIKE a good speaker :ph34r:

Well for once, you weren't spinning on clinton's ability to speak. He can speak about dog shit and it'd still be well spoken and diginified.

Although he had some serious black marks and shady areas that aren't "known" much of he was well liked. And if you want to talk about politics and stepping over legal boundaries, read Presidential War Powers.

Now everyone needs to remember, while Monica-Gate was going on, and the very well broadcasted hearings were being aired, Clinton was busy getting standing ovations from groups such as the UN.

The UN Loved him because he played along with their dances. East Timor, Eastern Bloc, that whole Somalia thing. We were UN puppets for 8 years.

All because of clinton. I owe that dirtbag not one ounce of respect. You will recieve no "he's a great orator" shit from me.

And remember, I'm pro-abortion. The right won't have me.

My ideas are sane. No party involved. It happens that the more I think about the individual issues, the more my ideas parallel those in the right.

See, this is me. I think logically. I see what I see, do what I do, and I don't apply it to a 'side.' Personally, if a man can run the country I don't care if he can talk. We'd probably be better off with a deaf/blind president. :D Ok, maybe not. But the thing is... I just wonder why some people don't see things the way I do considering the 'facts' are right before their face. Sure, they don't have to, sure, I could even be wrong. But, to me, I have as much reason to live as others. If I respect their opinions and don't agree with them, why do they have to be assholes to me?

This was what happened when I was going to get a regular 'yearly' women's exam. They ASSUMED I was getting an abortion and chose to say these things to me without knowing me. That's pretty much where I wanted to turn around and put up some horns and hiss at them. I don't assume to know anything about them, but once I feel threatened I'm going to attack.

Yeah and Clinton never said "[bush/]The war began on my watch, but its going to end on your watch[bush]" what a bitch.

You sent our beloved troops in there in the first place. Now wake the fuck up and bring them home SAFELY.

Civil war started with lincoln, ended with johnson (assassinated, but hey, still fits the bill)

Korea started with truman ended with eisenhower.

Vietnam basically started with Johnson and ended with nixon (how do you forget that one?)

anyway. silly comment.

You can actually hang out at the women's clinics and beat the shit out of protestors. The cops look the other way.

Those assholes in the pics are merely idiots. Plain and simple. Republicans and Democrats are both evil. The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is; Democrats want to control your money, and Republicans want to control your minds. As far as Iraq is concerned, nothing we're doing over there is of any benefit to the U.S.. In fact it is facism. We went into Iraq and said "you know what ya'll need....Democracy. If your are not sure what the word facism means search it.

We are not fighting Al Queda in Iraq. Thats what was supposed to happen in Afghanistan. Instead the U.S. government protected Bin Laden. That is why we never found him. The statement about being in Iraq is keeping another 9/11 from happening is ridiculous. The U.S. government is responsible for 9/11. I support the troops in as far as getting the hell out of there and bringing them home. Thats what I support for the troops. Fuck liberals and conservatives, be a constitutionalist! Support Freedom, and the Constitution and the American way of life, not Democracy.

Those assholes in the pics are merely idiots. Plain and simple. Republicans and Democrats are both evil. The only difference between Republicans and Democrats is; Democrats want to control your money, and Republicans want to control your minds. As far as Iraq is concerned, nothing we're doing over there is of any benefit to the U.S.. In fact it is facism. We went into Iraq and said "you know what ya'll need....Democracy. If your are not sure what the word facism means search it.

We are not fighting Al Queda in Iraq. Thats what was supposed to happen in Afghanistan. Instead the U.S. government protected Bin Laden. That is why we never found him. The statement about being in Iraq is keeping another 9/11 from happening is ridiculous. The U.S. government is responsible for 9/11. I support the troops in as far as getting the hell out of there and bringing them home. Thats what I support for the troops. Fuck liberals and conservatives, be a constitutionalist! Support Freedom, and the Constitution and the American way of life, not Democracy.

I think i see a picture of a guy wearing a shirt that says "random_hero" on it. wait....it just says "Conspiracies are out to get us." :ph34r:

I think i see a picture of a guy wearing a shirt that says "random_hero" on it. wait....it just says "Conspiracies are out to get us." :ph34r:

I'm not exactly on the 'conspiracy' side of that debate, but there's more to that whole thing than some planes into some buildings.

The problem is that you can't even ask questions about it to most people... They get defensive if you even ask. If thousands of people died in any other situation, you'd have investigations up the wazoo. But not even FEMA was allowed near the buildings. After the search and rescue, everything was carted away and the steel melted down into a warship. No forensics, no analysis, no nothing. And then people get mad when you even ask why.

Last edited:
There was most likely more to 9/11. Do i think george bush planned it? Not really, but i am also one of the people that believe this wasnt JUST Al Qaeda flying a plane into the biggest towers in NY.

believe it or not I agree with you but I think the reason it was covered up wasn't because we caused it but rather it the vulnerability it displayed would have critically injured our economy

I'm not exactly on the 'conspiracy' side of that debate, but there's more to that whole thing than some planes into some buildings.

The problem is that you can't even ask questions about it to most people... They get defensive if you even ask. If thousands of people died in any other situation, you'd have investigations up the wazoo. But not even FEMA was allowed near the buildings. After the search and rescue, everything was carted away and the steel melted down into a warship. No forensics, no analysis, no nothing. And then people get mad when you even ask why.

That bothers me as well. I'm not on the "Bush planned 9/11" bandwagon, but damn... don't be so secretive.

Back