how liberals "Support the troops"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I ask why everything was done so fast? Usually in a case like that, they use all that for evidence. Where's the black boxes? There's a lot more I could ask to make you think, but that's MY opinion. I don't get defensive. I just know who's an appropriate person to ask. Obviously you'd be more inclined to believe the government if your son was in the Armed Forces, right?

why spend so much time arguing over somthing that's done allready and can't be undone. Why not put that time and energy into trying to figure out where our country should go from here. At the end of the day there are still thousands of extremist groups out there who's main goal in life is to kill americans at any cost, be it over seas or here in our country.

i'm not arguing. but, if your parents lied to you during the course of your whole life, wouldn't you be mad about it? there's WAY more to this than just an 'argument' trust me. but i don't push the issue much. just understand why people are a bit irritated about it. sitting in this chair at this moment, i have life to live, but i also have an opinion. yes, i know everyone has one and they all stink... but... don't you worry. I do my fair share as an American to take care of the boys and girls overseas and here at home.

I can agree to the fact that everyone has an oppinion on thing. Personally taking into account that hindsight is 20/20, I think that the american people were fed an inaccurate story to get us into the war. I guess what my point is lets find a solution to the problem (war) at hand, and leave the finger pointing till after the war is won.

you must have forgotten... the 'mission is accomplished.' lmao. but, you are right... innacuracies. but, look at the main populous of the world... baby boomers who are leading us now. just wait until WE get into offices of power. :D

you must have forgotten... the 'mission is accomplished.' lmao. but, you are right... innacuracies. but, look at the main populous of the world... baby boomers who are leading us now. just wait until WE get into offices of power. :D

dun dun dunnnnnn

you know, i just thought of this... but... when I watch Bush give a 'speech' I try to follow his train of thought or what he's saying... and I just can't do it. It always made me think, "Am I that smart, or am I that stupid??"

Boy I hope it's not the latter of the two.

"[SIZE=-1]Because a lot of the times when he speaks, his words don't match his face."

Thank you, Lewis Black!
[/SIZE]

"Mission Accomplished" was a sign posted up to celebrate THAT SHIP'S mission in the gulf as being fulfilled.

Get a grip. He never said "We're done" in reference to the whole war.

Plain text: Evreything we say today is rubbing each other the wrong way :)

We should concentrate on rubbing each other the right way.

left handed people who tend to be 'dreamers and artists' think with the right brain. right handed people think with the left side. the logical and mechanical. which side are you on? either way, you have to use both sides to think and then speak.

So you don't want to vote for the president anymore? You believe there's no more way of passing laws? Hmm... ok.

I didn't say that I don't want to vote for the president anymore. I just would like to see another candidate besides R or D. Maybe an independent candidate. You totally misquoted me, and that's the problem with puting out info is that people only see what they want to see.

Of course there are still ways of passing laws. Thats a silly question. We still pass laws by using voting, and congress. Anytime this conversation comes up about 9/11 and the like, people get offended. Why? Because the stories that these "whack job" conspiracy theorists put out is so unbelievable? Which goes back to my point of, people only see what they want to see. I'm not saying that you should believe me but instead, go and do the research yourself. Be open-minded about what you find.

Some may say that the things I say are unpatriotic. Being patriotic does not mean believing and doing what your government says you should. This country was founded by people who questioned authority.

So sorry I misunderstood you. Welcome to the internet where everything is interpreted as it isn't intended.

I'm not seeing only what I want to see, hence it's a question. I was wondering where you got that idea from. I wasn't calling you anything. I am curious where your idea came from.

There ARE other candidates by the way. No one votes for them. Wait until the Baby Boomers are gone. Gen X takes over and there's bound to be hell.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker:

63119673v5_240x240_Front.jpg

Back