How much of your time was wasted on HS?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

181.75 hours??? That's not right! Good god, that's a lot!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 9 2005, 11:49 AM
181.75 hours??? That's not right! Good god, that's a lot!
[post=510160]Quoted post[/post]​

lol. makes you wonder what else you could be doing.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 7 2005, 04:29 PM
Its freakin 94* outside, and im chillin out there in long sleves and a helmet, welding my car togather. So i decided to take a break.

Ok, so im this bored.

Brian replyd to my thread, and i decided to look at his post count, 31,410 posts as of now.

If you figure he takes an average of 3 minutes per post (some longer, some alot shorter) he has spent 94,320 minutes just posting. Not to mention stuff he reads and dosent post...

You can break that down further. Devide that number by 60 (for 60 min in an hour) and he has spent roughly 1570 hours on here.

Now if you feel like breakin that down again, he has spent 65 days worth of time just posting. Thats consecutive days.

Just think Brian, If you were to make a meesly 7.50 an hour while you posted, you would have just made 11,775 dollars.

See how much your time on HS is worth? LOL. Everyone who you helped in the past should give you money for your time to keep this site straight, UNLESS you tend to post at work.

Anyway, like i said, im bored, and happy posting.
[post=509187]Quoted post[/post]​

Here is something even SCARIER...

If you were take all the time an average american spends in High School, minute to minute, they are only in highschool for 4 months.

You're saying that Brian has spent, minute to minute, 2 months solid posting. Remember, that post count has been reset with the new forums, and perhaps through some sort of mistake or another.

B has a fucking associate's degree in hondaswap posts.
-> Steve

Back