Hurricane Ivan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 9 2004, 09:49 PM-->
@Sep 9 2004, 07:11 PM
Iam in clearwater by the 60. Near Tampa. More towards the east coast. I hope and pray this does not hit us or even brush us. Frances did some pretty good damage consider how weak see was. Some people still without power in the lower ST. Pete area. We had guest up to 55mph. And with just that near clearwater beach some oak trees up rooted and palms trees where acutally swaying. It was pretty scary. Iam not much of a pussy either. Iam just saying if that was only 55mph imagaine what would happen to Tampa or Clearwater with a Cat 5 even a strong 3 would do.
[post=388227]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey, if you're in Clearwater, would you mind driving down to Bradenton and taking a picture or two of a house for me? I used to live in Bradenton, and am just curious what the house that I grew up in looks like now... :) The address is 124 40th St. Ct. NW, Bradenton. I can give you directions if you want. It'd really mean a lot to me...
[post=388279]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO! :eek: :)

Originally posted by Crix+Sep 10 2004, 05:33 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 9 2004, 09:49 PM
Crix
Iam in clearwater by the 60. Near Tampa. More towards the east coast. I hope and pray this does not hit us or even brush us. Frances did some pretty good damage consider how weak see was. Some people still without power in the lower ST. Pete area. We had guest up to 55mph. And with just that near clearwater beach some oak trees up rooted and palms trees where acutally swaying. It was pretty scary. Iam not much of a pussy either. Iam just saying if that was only 55mph imagaine what would happen to Tampa or Clearwater with a Cat 5 even a strong 3 would do.

Hey, if you're in Clearwater, would you mind driving down to Bradenton and taking a picture or two of a house for me? I used to live in Bradenton, and am just curious what the house that I grew up in looks like now... :) The address is 124 40th St. Ct. NW, Bradenton. I can give you directions if you want. It'd really mean a lot to me...

[post=388729]Quoted post[/post]​

Then may the winds of a thousand Ivans blow forever through your hollow soul.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Sep 10 2004, 09:22 PM-->
Originally posted by Crix@Sep 10 2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Sep 9 2004, 09:49 PM
Crix

[post=388729]Quoted post[/post]​

Then may the winds of a thousand Ivans blow forever through your hollow soul.
[post=388780]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF Ji? You want him to drive an hour each way to take a pic of your old house. I don't blame him for not wanting to. At least offer to Paypal him some gas money. Be very careful that your unjust curse doesn't rebound back to you... oh wait, maybe it already has. :ph34r:

Maybe when i venture off to BMP to test and tune night. Motor won't be done for another 6months. I'll keep you in mind though. :)

Either way the projected path keeps moving towards western florida and the panhandle.

Havok, get ready mang.........

hey nick we should go hang out somewhere on wed when this pussy hurricane comes through

yeah im alive just havent posted in a while..
i go in spurts on msg boards, post alot then troll alot heh :)

Looks like I am staying here unless someone comes and MAKES me leave. I don't feel like driving or flying to AL, or GA. If it's a CAT 5, I will leave, more than likely it will hit 2 hours west of here, Pensacola, and we would see 100+ mph winds. It will weaken before it hits, like all of them do, but the beach will be closed for at least a weak if it was like the last CAT 3 that hit.

Yeah, may i suggest that you seek a shelter, or something safe.

This thing is going to rip through either alabama, louisianna, or the panhandle.

I would consider heading either north, north, north.

GOOD LUCK NICK - and don't play around with this shit

i lived in the middle of tornado alley for 10 years, im not scared of this shit lol

christ! theres more coming!!!

Tropical Storm Jeanne is on her way, and getting stronger....

strm11_track_720x486.jpg

They are evacutating the beach, but I am staying, as I am not a "zone" that needs to be evacuated. I was at the beach most of the day today, waves were really nice, they weren't breaking, with weak waves, skim like the usually do. Party tonight, then I will be back out there tomorrow. It keeps going more and more west, so I will probably stay here, but I will def. be without power for a few days.

hey nick im gonna be moving over to the west side of the beach in a couple weeks

new apartment complex on the road behind miracle strip.

you still work at nextel?

last post until post-Ivan report. 3 Tornados were found in the last hour, while I was at the beach, they closed down the whole road next to the beach, I will take pics later today, the ones I got are meh.

Back