Hybrid StreetDrag Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FastRCars

Hybrid Civic powered by H22 VTEC N/A POWER

-H22A (Japsec Prelude 2,2 Vtec)
-Avid racing axels 250WHP proof
-Hashport billet alu motor mounts
-Integra radiator
-LSD Diffirential
-Spoon ECU
-Walbro 255/L fuel pump

-Nitrous Oxid 75hp kit (For fun only) Still to come...

Car has been lighten and got a dry weight below 900kg at the moment , should be around 950kg when everything is on place , the body and interiour has been stripped of heavy weight , original seats have been changed for 2pcs of lightweight Recaro sport seats , everything behind the driver and passenger seats has been removed its totaly cleaned , will keep the dashboard though its carry som important gauges n so on.

Loads of power is useless if can´t get em to the ground , so i added an real LSD differential to controll the spinning wheels.

Car is rollin on some modified 15" rims with Toyo T1´s 195-50-15 at the streets , and for the strip i´ll aiming for some real M/T strip tires.

As for the brakes i changed the whole front end with some bigger disc´s and calipers and of course Tarox brake pads (i only need to brake after 402m so..it should be enough) , still keeping the orginal brakes back , but of course they got some fresh stuff to.

Exteriour tha car got a change with a carbon fiber hood , som new JDM style lights in the front with angel eyes and for the back i putted on some JDM black tail lights , got a realy nice look.

This is season 1 2005 = Birth of my StreetDrag Civic = Mid 13´s ?

season 2 2006 = Spoon Engine Edt , 200-230WHP = Low 12 sec runs ;)

Update will be add shortly...to be continued

post-21-1117428274.jpg

post-21-1117428361.jpg

post-21-1117388239.jpg

Originally posted by swanny@May 30 2005, 12:50 AM
Nice, but shouldn't this be in Multi-Media? Engine shots?
[post=505182]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
This should be in multi media section... Oh and by the way where are the engine pics?
I dont like the projector lights....Other than that it look NICE aND dirty...But I like It....

Originally posted by Estorvito+May 30 2005, 06:14 AM-->
@May 30 2005, 12:50 AM
Nice, but shouldn't this be in Multi-Media? Engine shots?
[post=505182]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
This should be in multi media section... Oh and by the way where are the engine pics?
I dont like the projector lights....Other than that it look NICE aND dirty...But I like It....
[post=505189]Quoted post[/post]​

I like the projector lights cause it makes it look bad..;)

Engine pics is to come..we r working with the engine bay and it will be lift in shortly , thats why i dont got any pics 4 u at the moment.. :unsure:

Edit: Admin? can anyone move this thread?

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@May 30 2005, 06:24 AM
I have those headlights on my car and the parking lights look badass lol! but ya get some engine pics!
[post=505196]Quoted post[/post]​

Jupp will do :)

Back