I wanna cry!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i full on kneebuckle-sobbed when some bastard totaled my rex last year in a highway pileup, but i'm a chick and that particular car had been my wet dream since i was 16 (finally got to buy it from my dad at 26 and drive it for 5 yrs).

my current rex is my replacement therapy. it's working out pretty well, but there's no replacing your favorite car. it doesn't have to be perfect or expensive or even fast, it just has to be an extension of you on the road.

just my $.02

Ya it always hurts to see your car or similar get wrecked. I had my second car totaled. It didnt bother me all at the time, then the next day i just felt horrible. Feels like you lost a friend really.

Or like when your favorite hooker gets murdered... :(

as long as kids keep getting little cars with 5 speeds and stock internals and a loud exhaust, their going to go fast, a think they can haul ass and speed around area that are not meant to be race tracks. The guy in the last video could of killed someone, what if some kid in the area was chasing their dog into the street, and here comes some bimbo in a little hatch back hauling ass with no control. Bam, dead kid, and a dumas who is now getting charged with vehicular manslaughter. Which is why i stick to the speed limits. Their there for a reason.

As for the op that looks like it sucks. used to be an alright si.

:werd: My first car was an auto D15 four door EG. It was stock and slow, I didnt drive it like a retard, I learned a lot from driving that car.

:werd: My first car was an auto D15 four door EG. It was stock and slow, I didnt drive it like a retard, I learned a lot from driving that car.

My first car was a jeep pickup. I wrapped it around a tree.... I Beat You!!!

Back