IACV wire up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm2gen03

ok i swaped in a obd-1 b16 into my DA wich is or was obd-0(converted to obd-1 now) so i'm throwin only the IACV code after clearing the other codes and was wondering how everyone that has obd-0 cars wired in there IACV.

the iacv might be bad on the b16 :( and the iacv only has 2 wires on the plug. i made my obd-0 to obd-1 ecu umper harness and everything worked with my swap but i am still d-series but my but has the b16a and it is still a 2 wire plug i forget the colors but if you have a ecu umper let me know and i can see if a wire is misplaced other wire go find a iacv at a local unk yard or parts store but i don't think they are cheap :( but good luck

lance

no the thing is i havent even tried to wire it up. i know there is only 2 wires, jus wondering if there was somewere in the bay that i could wire it to so i dnt have to extend it all the way to the ecu.

if it does not have the plug for it. look for a blue with yellow and black with yellow. i do thing the year matters but i have a 91 hatch but i hope this helps you

lance

i have the plug for it wit wires coming off but jus want to know wat it wires to off the old harness..... if it comes down to it i will look at my diagrams but i was lookin for the easy way out

Back