Iceman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX_Si

will a 90-93 accord iceman CAI fit a 91 rex si? a guy offered to sell one brand new to me for $50. i was wondering with some modification if i could pull it off, thanks

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 19 2003, 05:07 AM
no, your thottle body is 55 mm, the F22A1 is 60 mm.

He could get a rubber reducer,shit $50 bucks new,I'd find a way to make it fit :D

Yeah, like 92b16vx said, it is easy to make the rubber connecting pieces that they give you with the intake work pretty easy. I have done this on countless occasions for liks 4th gen si's and 1st gen tegs'. Just tighten real good with clams and make sure no air, or put duct tape or something on the inside to clamp with also. Make sure no air leaks though, because hot air sucked in at throttle body make it so you lose a good amount of hp.

awesome. but how could i get the pipe around the battery and down the hole if it wont fit? and he also has a holley intimidator ignition that he would sell me for 75 new in box. what do you think of this offer? i dont really need an ignition system tho cause i am N/A but it sounds like a good deal. thanks

Back