Ideas????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

n0va

Hey I dont know much about hondas at all and i have brought a 84 Accord. I wish to do this car up but i am having trouble finding information on anything. Bassically all i want to know is what engines can i swap some what easierly and about wheather the civic and crx of this era am i able to use their body kits as where i live i can get them easy as

Dont know that theres much out there for your car. You should switch you car over to fuel injected so you at least have the option of swapping in a newer motor.

You might be able to turbo your current engine after a rebuild but other than that I dont know.

yeah i know that any ideas on which engine would be decent thinking of a later model civic but as i said i know shit on honda as ive owned toyota and nissan for my past 2 engine swaps.

bassically i just want to know whats a good civic engine and would it fit in my bay

<_< 84 Accord eh? I would say to forget swapping anything into an 84 accord, waste of time & money and wouldn't that be one hell of a pain in the ass, if even possible. To make your life and swap easier, get yourself a car that is more swapable, that's just my opinion though. Anything's possible.

hmm k but i did wish to do something crazy money aint a real big concern my previous cars has been a 84 soaror with a 1jz and a gazzela with a sr20det
i like making shit lookin cars hall ass people dont expect it then also power to weight is fun

Originally posted by n0va@Jul 20 2005, 02:19 AM
hmm k but i did wish to do something crazy money aint a real big concern my previous cars has been a 84 soaror with a 1jz and a gazzela with a sr20det
i like making shit lookin cars hall ass people dont expect it then also power to weight is fun
[post=528883]Quoted post[/post]​

ya but what we are saying is its hard to swap it cuase almost nothing fits in there....I don't even think any B-series will fit in there...get on hasport.com and see what kind of engine mounts they make for your model and then go from there

1. get a wrecked s2000

2. build custom frame, converting car to RWD using the S2K suspension, etc...

3. have a badass sleeper.

Back