is thge H23 worth it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jiujitsuwhat

Hey guys, ive been having a delsol with a b18B1 for about 10 years now and i just found a H23 with a spun main bearing. just wondering if its worth my time to build the h23 for nitrous to put in a hatch... are there any problems with this motor that i should know about? ive been a B-series guy for a while and i like the tourqe of the H-series so please help me!

The H is actually a motor thats laying around a shop that i can get for little to nothing. the plan is to just play with it and build it over time, not to just swap it right away... crv is a little harder to come by down here so intern the price is high... no worries tho thanks for ur opinion bro!

I just thought I would suggest this since I know the B20 can be a fun motor to place in a Civic as well. Also, I don't like the fact that you would have to cut the area where the shifter would go to put in the cable shifter setup that would be needed for a H Series swap.

H23 can make good power.......... But i wouldnt think it would be the best. H22a would be the best. I had a h23 in my prelude with all the bolt on's and it was not slow by anymeans............. But performance parts are alot harder to find for it.

i drive a del sol with a b18b1 swap daily... the H23 would go in a EF hatch or crx... with a large shot on top! haha just a toy ya know...

Back