JDM Honda Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowsohccivic

has anyone ordered a motor swap from them before or anything at that matter

are they legit?

yeah, my friend bought a b-16 and it had a usdm fuel rail and it was a little scatched up but it was a good engine, it has a drag turbo kit on it now and still runs fine. japan star is good and they have a good warranty. ive bought 2 engines from them and theyve been great.

Katman and Sheng , the guys who literally run JDM hondaparts.com, have been in business for a while, I have ordered from them SiR2 clusters, Sir2 steering wheels, and ecu upgrades for buddies. They are legit and have been around for a while.

atleast 5 or so years in business, they are apart of the FFsquad, which numerous rides have been published such as JDMWong's Red EG, Erics cooper CRX, etc.. etc..

good guys :thumbsup:

yep they are good place. good ecu's and ecu tuning, jumper harnesses, etc...

Originally posted by insanecivic93@Mar 22 2004, 06:02 PM
yeah, my friend bought a b-16 and it had a usdm fuel rail and it was a little scatched up but it was a good engine, it has a drag turbo kit on it now and still runs fine. japan star is good and they have a good warranty. ive bought 2 engines from them and theyve been great.

Fuck JDM Star.

Don't go to japan star there are a lot of horror stories from those bastards. I forgot the name of the other company..Osaka? THey're bad as well.

Back