K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I forgot all about this thread too.... What's going on with it now. Give us some updates man!

Just dropped into this thread read most of it. Fuckin insane build man props to you for real. And I'm all excited about this d16z6 swap I'll finally be able to afford in a month or 2...lmao. But it will be fast over time!!!

I've been away for a good bit now, but its great to come back and see the progress you have made on that car.

Good job.

Not a problem. :)

Steve

Steve it's great to see you back my friend is sooooo impressed with the way his valve cover turned out, bump for a great guy and a awesome powder-coater

I've been away for a good bit now, but its great to come back and see the progress you have made on that car.

Good job.

Holy shit Brandon is back :)
Good to see you around again mang, hope your family is well.

Whoah, how the hell did I miss this thread for so long?
Just read it all, I gotta say, you are a complete badass.

And I feel your pain about life getting in the way of your projects :D (see sig.)
Best of luck with getting it finished, tell life to stay the fuck out of your way, you got a car to build!

I like your build too, very nice. :)

So I'm sourcing out pistons and rods now as well as a K24 bottom end. I'm planning on making time to install my new cams and get my head all buttoned up over the next month.

Things I can do while getting $ for the motor:
Alum panels for the floor and doors (About $170)
Tabs and Dzeus fittings for the rear lexan and front windshield
Fittings for fuel and water
New water pump block off and alternator (ETD)
Wire up my plugs for the gauges I'll be running (got some plugs from a Type S wreck)

So, I have some work ahead of me...but I'm going to try to get something done.

Steve

lol id probably cry if i swapped a k20 into a hatch and ran low 15's.

If I swapped in a K20 that ran 15's, I'd trade the k20 to some douche for a complete b18c5 swap plus $1,000 :D.

Back