K20A2 EG Project Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So, here is an odd question.. or maybe not..

Are the radiator/water pump/lines/fan/etc necessary? Are you going to be running it at temp? It would seem that a 1/4 only car wouldn't have much use for them. I'm asking for my own education.. Not questioning your judgement.

Another question that comes to mind: Why did you pick that location for the fuel cell? A blown tire or a wall bump could quickly turn into a very bad day... (yeah, that was a judgement question, lol)

Freakin nice setup.. Can't wait for more pics.

P.S. You're pulling your $$ from the powder coating business... Why don't you sponsor it on the car???

Last edited:
can you take a picture of the oil pan ground clearence with a measurement, if you dont mind. I just want to know the diff between the eg and ek/ej (suppose to be realllll close)

im def looking forward to completed product.

keep up the good work mang!

Are the radiator/water pump/lines/fan/etc necessary? Are you going to be running it at temp? It would seem that a 1/4 only car wouldn't have much use for them. I'm asking for my own education.. Not questioning your judgement.

I could just route the lines back into the motor instead of stopping off at the radiator, but even though it's only a quarter, it still cools the motor after the run and keeps it cool before. The motor heats up really quickly and any heat disipation is good for me. I have considered running a tank instead of a rad, but haven't gotten that far yet. In fact, the rad I have isn't going to work so I need to do something there.

Another question that comes to mind: Why did you pick that location for the fuel cell? A blown tire or a wall bump could quickly turn into a very bad day... (yeah, that was a judgement question, lol)

It's out of of the car, better for me. It's weight near the drive wheels, better traction and since it's only a 1 gallon cell if I hit the wall it'll only be that much that bursts into flames...if at all. (I'll have fire surpression anyway.)

P.S. You're pulling your $$ from the powder coating business... Why don't you sponsor it on the car???

I will as soon as I design (or have designed) a quality logo for my company. :)

Steve

where did you get your conversion harness from?? i am doing the same project but cant find the conversion harness. Is there a website i can order it from ?

Bosch fuel pump was just purchased, a few gauges and I'm about to get 1000cc injectors and have decided to run Ethanol for ease of use, at least for the first season.

I'm taking the head off the motor this weekend and will start the cleaning and reassembly of it with the IPS Kme cams.

While the head is off, the bottom end will come out and FINALLY get new pistons and rods dropped in.

Steve

Owned^^^ Hahaha

Anything new? Any new pic's? Something please!!!

I was asking you because you already did it......you cock!

I'm building a racecar you fucktard not a god damn street car. NIGHT & FUCKING DAY.

Now, if you had made a thread on your own, I'd have helped you out. Now you can fuck off.

kthxbye

Steve

I still wanna know if you did anything else new to the car... I check everyday, just to see this thread....

Back