Lego Sears Tower??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sears tower is going to be a huge undertaking in itself. lol I'd really like to, but I'd be more inclined to do Fort Waynes' skyline first.

Ft Wayne has a skyline??
what does it consist of a general store, a blacksmith, a saloon, and a sheriffs office???

randsburg-380-274-0_xx.jpg

Bah... :(

Actually I'm not fond of Fort Waynes' Skyline, but with a 28 story, 26 story and 24 story tower along with 4-5 10+ story buildings, it's not that bad. It would be nice if this "downtown revitalization" project actually works and downtown is actually used again after 5 pm. I'd love to have a new skyscraper built in town.

Fort_Wayne_Skyline.png

I'm currently building One Summit Square (the tallest grey building there) on the digital creator.

Looking good mang. So the clear blocks are really the only thing holding you back?

Bah... :(

Actually I'm not fond of Fort Waynes' Skyline, but with a 28 story, 26 story and 24 story tower along with 4-5 10+ story buildings, it's not that bad. It would be nice if this "downtown revitalization" project actually works and downtown is actually used again after 5 pm. I'd love to have a new skyscraper built in town.

Fort_Wayne_Skyline.png

I'm currently building One Summit Square (the tallest grey building there) on the digital creator.

thats cool... hartford... actually most cities in CT are trying to do the same shit with the revitalization of down towns and such

i think they are actually in the process of changing the state motto to: "Connecticut, would the last person leaving please turn off the lights." :rolleyes:

The Clear blocks are the biggest setback, but I know I'm going to start running out of everything as the building goes up.

Anyway, here ya go... its not 'completely' done yet, but it's close. All the internal shit for the building, and all the extra addons on the exterior still needs to be done... I just don't know how to do it without some good pictures of the building. Everything online doesn't show the entire plaza or base of the building.

Here's the 28 story Summit Tower in Ft Wayne.

Attachments

• LDDScreenShot2.png
    LDDScreenShot2.png
    11 KB · Views: 441
The southern facade... I think a downtown Fort Wayne would be easy to build...

Attachments

• LDDScreenShot3.png
    LDDScreenShot3.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 446
I finished One Summit Square, if anyone cares. I'm thinking about starting on the National City Bank Center if I feel ambitious enough today...

Attachments

• LDDScreenShot2.png
    LDDScreenShot2.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 545
  • LDDScreenShot3.png
    LDDScreenShot3.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 276
  • LDDScreenShot4.png
    LDDScreenShot4.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 502
  • LDDScreenShot5.png
    LDDScreenShot5.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 269
  • LDDScreenShot7.png
    LDDScreenShot7.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 280
:ph34r:

downtownfortwayne.jpg

This is taking a while.

The white building isn't nearly finished, but I'm done for the night with it.

Think we should all pitch in, and buy like 1-10 bags each and send them to 2000si for his project haha!

*bump* I just purchased 600 2x1 clear bricks on ebay for nearly half the price lego.com has them. So once I receive them, there will be progress. I'll have enough to do roughly another 16 stories.

Price? 4 bucks for 50 pieces. 600 for a smidgen over 50 bucks, and shipping is cheaper.

:D I got half of mybricks today, enough to get the 16th floor finished, and a little over 1/4 the facade for the 17th floor done.

I'm expecting my other 300 pieces tomorrow, then it'll be time to hunt for lots of 1x1 black pieces.

My photobucket is being more gay than Injen right now, so I have to attach the picture and I can't pull up an old one right now.

Attachments

• 100_0140.jpg
    100_0140.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 352
  • 100_0137.jpg
    100_0137.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 339
lol more gay than injen... one of these days he's going to kill himself and were going to get blammed for it.

but looks pretty cool so far keep up the good work

lol more gay than injen... one of these days he's going to kill himself and were going to get blammed for it.

but looks pretty cool so far keep up the good work

be happy this is the internet and he cant come in one day with an automatic weapon and go postal

im not reading that whole thread

but has anyone else noticed that building looks like a giant dildo????

586504.jpg

Back