Lego Sears Tower??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it better not take longer to build it out of Legos than it did to build it for real

So... yeah... my bad on this...

How it sits right now.

6mLua7C.jpg

9kpLbGx.jpg

Got 200 windows and 72 1x1s in on Tuesday. The plates I need to finish it should be here tomorrow. :)

It's only been uh... 4 years...

Wow... I just got an e-mail reply to this... I haven't logged in for probably 4 years..

I don't have a Honda anymore though. :-( Few of my friends do though.

They still have a firm grip on me; however, I'm perfectly content to let them sit stock now.

My fiance has a civic, so I guess I have one in the household. My last honda was a 95 Civic that I sold in 2006 but that was pretty much a beater. Had to sell because I needed the parking spot for a company vehicle. Last Honda I put money into was my 89 crx si that I got rid of for parts in 2004. Had electrical issues after we swapped in a new motor and was a rust bucket. I think my buddy messed something up running some wires through firewall. Bought a condo and redid that so there was no time to mess with the crx.

aTnzPXv.jpg

LHTYfXx.jpg

eCsIHgh.jpg

lMdjmqQ.jpg

Boom. It's topped off. 108 floors. All I have to do is find the antenna stuff (my cats decided to use it as a toy and I can't find pieces of it). That'll be easy since I can bring all my legos from my parents house finally.

It is 54.25" inches tall to the rooftop.

Now I have tons of plates and glass pieces left over, way way over ordered them. oh well.

My tower: December 27, 2008 - Jan 23, 2014.

lol

The real tower: August 1970 - May 3, 1973 saw the last beam put in place.

Last edited:
I can't find any numbers on floor to ceiling height of the real tower. So I don't know the scale.

wikipedia lists the architectural height of the sears tower at 1450ft (1729ft to the top of the towers)

1450ft = 17400in

so the real one is about 321x larger

Back