lol- mike and other huston-ites = fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 7 2005, 12:52 PM
your country is fat in general.
[post=442553]Quoted post[/post]​

granted. but i wouldda thought that some hick town of iowa or some shit would get it- nto a major city

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 7 2005, 11:43 AM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...fe_fatcities_dc

and mike is breaking the bell curve with his skinny ass too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[post=442544]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup, 4 out of the last 5 years... and last year we were second only to Detroit. What a thing to be proud of huh?

:(

It's really not a surprise... there's nothing to do outdoors in Houston, and you drive everywhere because the city is so big. Tons of time behind the wheel, nothing to do, oil companies working their employees overtime- it all leaves everyone with no time or will to exercise or stay in shape- or eat anything but fast food crap. Oh well.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 7 2005, 10:33 AM
Yup, 4 out of the last 5 years... and last year we were second only to Detroit. What a thing to be proud of huh?

:(

It's really not a surprise... there's nothing to do outdoors in Houston, and you drive everywhere because the city is so big. Tons of time behind the wheel, nothing to do, oil companies working their employees overtime- it all leaves everyone with no time or will to exercise or stay in shape- or eat anything but fast food crap. Oh well.
[post=442574]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought you people were supposed to be jolly.... :p
P.S. We got the fourth fittest city in the country, sorry to throw more salt into that wound. :D

Yea, Detroit is no longer the fatest city! The reason why detroit is so fat is....

*Its cold for 5 months so people do jack shit
*Everything is far away. Since the majority of detroit people don't live by any shopping district, you must drive everywhere
*That being said, detroit doesn't really have many clothing shops or big stores like Target, Kmart ect so people drive to outside the city
*Not being rasist but Detroit is majority Black, and the notion here is big and beautiful. The majority of black women are 150-200lbs if not more.

Well that, and no one lives in Detroit, everyone lives around detroit, so you have to drive through a dead city to go anywhere.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 7 2005, 01:42 PM
I thought you people were supposed to be jolly.... :p
P.S. We got the fourth fittest city in the country, sorry to throw more salt into that wound. :D
[post=442609]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not heavy enough to be jolly. See? No extra. :p

me_lan_at_vic_2001_med.jpg

I dunno looking kinda tubby there. Your dreams of becoming a runway model will never come true unless you put down the fork. :p

Is there someone in your closet, with a pc set up on a folding chair?

Pleh. Y'all are a bunch of dorks. I'm 5'9" and weigh a whopping 165 pounds. :p

That's my old roommate sitting in the hall Quaking on a laptop set up on a folding chair. Spontaneous LAN party = no furniture.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 7 2005, 02:01 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Jan 7 2005, 01:42 PM
I thought you people were supposed to be jolly....  :p
P.S.  We got the fourth fittest city in the country, sorry to throw more salt into that wound.    :D
[post=442609]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not heavy enough to be jolly. See? No extra. :p

me_lan_at_vic_2001_med.jpg

[post=442634]Quoted post[/post]​

Sunkist Orange Soda = nectar of the Gods. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 7 2005, 03:25 PM
Pleh. Y'all are a bunch of dorks. I'm 5'9" and weigh a whopping 165 pounds. :p
[post=442724]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn you are shorter and heavier than I am, 6' and 155lbs. I am helping to keep San Fransico on the fit list.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 7 2005, 12:52 PM
your country is fat in general.
[post=442553]Quoted post[/post]​

Just remember that our average is worse than yours because as I recall there's only about 30 million canadians vs 260 million Americans. ;)

<--- 6' 125-135 lbs

bahaha

Back