LOL this is BEYOND rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you guys must be tokin if yu dont think thats ghey. i liked the one from the old board better..with the aluminum foil rims and wooden spoiler.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Too lazy to find welcome to two years ago pic.

xlfusionxl

lastweek.jpg

there u go buddy, lol

bte15

yeah seen those before and it was not funny then and sure enough is not funny now

Acclude

now itd be funny if he was serious, last week i saw a del sol w/ two aluminum wings on the HOOD, one on the actual ROOF of the car, and two stacked on top of each other on the trunk-lid. all that AND it was that horrible teal color that we've all come to love....

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Acclude@Oct 21 2002, 08:13 PM
now itd be funny if he was serious, last week i saw a del sol w/ two aluminum wings on the HOOD, one on the actual ROOF of the car, and two stacked on top of each other on the trunk-lid. all that AND it was that horrible teal color that we've all come to love....

you should have gotten a pic of that, i want to see it.

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Originally posted by Acclude@Oct 21 2002, 07:13 PM

atleast its partly functional?