Ls To Gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

roach009

is there any parts form gsr b18c engine i can use for a ls b18b engine please can some give me a list or a few thins i can use to give it a little more performance

The head, crank girdle (requires a bit of extra work), transmission, ECU with the head, hell- drop the whole engine in. :lol:

It sounds like he pretty much wants a head swap along w/ pistons and matching rods. I say go for that. I have no idea how much it would cost though ;)

Originally posted by roach009@Feb 11 2003, 02:18 AM
is there any parts form gsr b18c engine i can use for a ls b18b engine please can some give me a list or a few thins i can use to give it a little more performance

:ph34r:GSR head: is one thing you could use. Front bumper, fenders, and headlights to make a conversion if your LS is 90-93: Struts, brakes, shocks, and others parts sure be useful.

If you use the GSR pistons, you have to use GSR rods or machine the LS rods to accept the pistons. If you use the GSR rods you have to use the GSR crank. At that point why didn't you just swap the entire engine?

Back