Mac's 94 DB8 project thread AKA: Project Aeris.. ITR stuff, body work.. ect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

My run and here's my truck. Slightly more impressive than my Integra. 477/46x @6500 rpm

Yes, it is bada$$.

And I would update this thread more.. But I get so many hits on HOnda-Tech that I eat up my photobucket bandwidth too quick. I have 3 accounts now :p

Last edited:
They are thems untill my Red GT3's get here, in THE END OF MAY!!! :(

Here are some pics of my foglights I installed. The writeup is in on Honda-Tech.

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8355.jpg

IMG_8358.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

IMG_8365.jpg

IMG_8367.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

As I was driving home, I turned off my headlights and had just the fogs on. As soon as I saw a reflector I started counting tenths of a mile.. With only the fogs, reflectors light up about 3 tenths of a mile away =) Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice (said like Borat)

He had 17's all the way around, and wanted 15's, so we put my 2 rear's on his front, and his front 17's on the back of my rex, and omg did we look homo...

He had 17's all the way around, and wanted 15's, so we put my 2 rear's on his front, and his front 17's on the back of my rex, and omg did I look homo...

Fixed :D

My car did'nt look as bad as your's did... thankfully :ph34r:

Yeah it's terrances. His dad did most of the wrenching, but Terrance helped out whenever he could(with whatever he could).
It's QUITE a wild ride... goin down the road @ 60 and stop it in high gear and it breaks loose(NO spray!)

Insane...

Thats crazy. What is it a 302, it sounded pretty manly and without being built a 302 wouldnt put out those kinds of numbers?

built 351. Windsor I think.
I think they were hoping for a little bit more NA power, but all-in-all, they're VERY happy to know what it's doing.
Now they can fine-tune it and squeeze a little bit more out of it.(IIRC it was running 1-2 lean.)

Thats crazy. What is it a 302, it sounded pretty manly and without being built a 302 wouldnt put out those kinds of numbers?

Too many variables.. What year engine? It's not gonna be a whole lot regardless.

ANd Andrew, dad figured out why the NA #'s were low.

The first run, the dyno stopped readong at 4500 RPM. The horsepower @ 4500 was a little above 350. The next NA run, it was 338.
What was the difference between the 2 runs?

ON the first run, the 93 octance gas was still in the carb/fuel lines and it was running off of that. By the second run, the 114 octane (for the ntrous) had made its way through the system and well, since the engine was NOT built to run on 114 octane, it hurt it.

Words of wisdom to anybody who thinks putting higher octane in their car will make them faster :ph34r: We'll go back and get better #'s when there is more time to tune and whatnot :D

BTW, the trick ran 10.6 @ 126 on it's first and only nitrous run in the 1/4 mile :)

+ your dad has done more tuning since then...

That makes sense about the fuel though.
I need to run 100LL av/gas in my car like Steven in his riced-out cavileer did. Maybe then I'll run 12's at the track.

:)

So is that going to be your inlet for the two lines, run I guess with a Tee in the line? (PCV and Valve Cover)
Basically, 1 dirty IN(VC/PCV "tee'ed" together) and 2 clean OUT(IM)??

Don't tell me you have it backwards(2 on side for Dirty IN, and 1 on top for clean out).. unless you've read something on Team-Integra making you plan on sucking up oil from the bottom of the can?

:p
Please elaborate.

No... I'm going to have 2 dirty inlets (pcv, valve cover) and one outlet.

My tube is about 3" from the bottom, so I've got plenty of room for the air to go out.

This is modeled after ENDYN's catch can.. I wish I could find the diagram LArry Widmer made on how it works, but I havnt been able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back