Matts96HB's EJ6 Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i went to the local dealership, and it was $198 for a new oem front cover.

majestic has it for 129 + 16$ shipping.

i think the choice here is obvious. lol

yeah 150 shipped to my door isnt too bad at all. im probably going to order some new hardware as well. most of my plastic stuff is either buried or broken. might as well do it right the first time.

Majestic is one of my favorite sites ever.

Like I have mentioned in a different thread, one of my freinds gets me parts from the Honda dealership for cost...but most of the time Majestic is cheaper (not always though).

I don't see why people when doing a build wouldn't just go to Majestic and purchase all new hardware and bolts. Can't beat $0.20 bolts. :)

Lookin good.

I have bought everything for my rebuild from majestic. I keep trying to find a dealership near by that has resonable prices, but they are always more expensive. Even with shipping they are always cheaper.

Majestic is one of my favorite sites ever.

Like I have mentioned in a different thread, one of my freinds gets me parts from the Honda dealership for cost...but most of the time Majestic is cheaper (not always though).

I don't see why people when doing a build wouldn't just go to Majestic and purchase all new hardware and bolts. Can't beat $0.20 bolts. :)

Lookin good.
yeah my local dealership looked at the price from majestic and said "that price is BELOW my cost.." so i walked out.

i need to order a lot of stuff from majestic. probably $100 in just plastic clips and bolts. haha.
I have bought everything for my rebuild from majestic. I keep trying to find a dealership near by that has resonable prices, but they are always more expensive. Even with shipping they are always cheaper.
i was surprised that shipping on a bumper was so cheap. i mean 16$?? even if it is ground shipping, that is still well worth it.

probably going to be ordering a bumper today, and a catch can if i can ever figure out what to do there. breather setups are somewhat confusing.

Hey Matt, my D15b, si trans and p08 ecu are shipping on the 26th!

Hopefully as soon as they show up. I ordered from Hmotors. My Dad's friend has a engine hoist we're going to borrow to do the swap.

nice! you need to post up some more current pics of your car, havent seen it for a while!

Majestic won't let you order a bumper, they say its too big to ship. Or atleast thats what they told me.

Solid man. Good to hear it Chaz!
:werd: chaz's car is gonna be a fun ride..
Majestic won't let you order a bumper, they say its too big to ship. Or atleast thats what they told me.
lame. well i forgot to try and place an order anyway lol. i ended up fixing the bumper that i have outside. im going to put a lip on it i think. probably an OEM lip so it actually fits/looks right.

also, im taking the car out on the road today for the first time in a few months. im going to go put insurance on it now, then pick up a front bumper from the local scrap yard. ill cut the front open a bit, and use it as a bumper for the track. :)

ill have a passenger for most of the day, so hopefully ill be able to get some video!

Sounds good.
PS 1. put away the towel shots, and 2. Youve been holding out in the GF Picture thread! :ph34r::D

Back