My 00civic Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek9r

here are some pics of my civic i took so i could share with HS. Tell me what you think
s3e8b38a669aa6.jpg

s3e8b390e06c94.jpg

s3e8b38d741613.jpg

s3e8b38f4bde3c.jpg

nope sorry, not poppin the hood till i clean it up a bit (dusty) :p

looks pretty nice, i had to look close at the wheels i though you had the stock hubbies with out the hubcaps, closer investigating says no. looks pretty clean. what is under the hood?

That set up always looks good, especially in that color. The wheels though dont stand out enough online, maybe a better picture would help. What are they? Have you run the car yet?

the wheels are 15" rotas w/ kumho tires. The car saw the track once last year and did a best of 13.51 on street tires, 13.26 with a tire. Hopefully ill get the car back together soon and have some more track time this season.
Peace-

i want to get a new set of rims for this season. Any ideas on which ones would look good?? maybe gunmetal?

s3e84a778b68d4.jpg

haha just kidding, some gunmetal would be nice. if not, stay with black. I haven't looked at rims in a while, so im not sure. I know I love the racing hart c5s. Those are more silver though

:lol: Nick's sol looks fat y0!

Get chrome and slam it!!

test.jpg

yea, i know its a truck, but still.. chrome ownz! :p

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:I love your car, it's awesome and beautiful adn ohhh I need a towl :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back