My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No baseline dyno, I SHOULD be at 225/280 after stage 1, after exhaust and the intercooler and get a pro tune I should be over 300 wheel tq , im just sad only mod I can do now for anything above minimal gains is bigger turbo now lol

Ive never heard of quality issues with the mbrp , the gmc sierra in the race video has it also a customers performace shop MAZCARE ( specialize in putting LS V8S in rx7 chassis) use mbrp on all their track cars , what the heck anyways got it at cost soo I can get my $$$ back if I dont like it .... that intercooler though
Screenshot_2016-03-19-10-54-42.png

At 300 wtq, this should be a fun car to drive
Yea man thanks, its already a blast, I literally smile each time my butt touches the seat , im just glad ive been blessed enough to be able to do stuff like this now, I mean its no GTR

Attachments

• 20160319_113525.jpg
    20160319_113525.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 177
Yea man thanks, its already a blast, I literally smile each time my butt touches the seat , im just glad ive been blessed enough to be able to do stuff like this now, I mean its no GTR

May not be a GTR.. But it also isn't as heavy, expensive, and expensive to upgrade..

that looks nice but i am really surprised at the sharp edges.

Back