My 2016 Fiesta ST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a big ass box in the back was ok back in the 90s when that was all there was available...
do something proper with that

The current sub/box setup is temporary I got it from my brother when he was hard up for cash , im thinking about going with a pair of RE RE8 subwoofers in a small sealed box tucked to the side

Fiesta found a friend when I was inside the store
20160604_122427.jpg
20160604_122414.jpg

I can't believe you got a 4 gauge amp kit for $20. Hell....I can't even buy 10ft of quality 4 gauge wire for that...plus your kit has RCA's, speaker wire, fuse holder, etc. Whoa. Not a big deal but it is a little weird.

The amp kit was suprisingly higher quality too 0 complaints , also ive got a Rockford Fosgate P3 in the car now the type S died
20160701_173138.jpg

Rockford Fosgate is good stuff. I use a RF 3SIXTY.3 controller in my setup, Alpine head unit and amps. Dayton 12" subs, JBL & Alpine mids/highs (6 speaker).

Rockford Fosgate is good stuff. I use a RF 3SIXTY.3 controller in my setup, Alpine head unit and amps. Dayton 12" subs, JBL & Alpine mids/highs (6 speaker).
Yes Rockford is a great product , my dad was the Atl Rep dealer for them from like 96-06 , really other than the subwoofer change I havent done shit to the ST recently lol

i would hold onto it, you may be able to finagle a better interest rate putting that cash down, so technically it would be the same, maybe even better.

Back