My 79 1200

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i made it clear the tip was not perminent, I literally flared the end too sleeve over the muffler and tack welded it in 3 spots just too hold it on, do I need too post pics of that ?

i made it clear the tip was not perminent, I literally flared the end too sleeve over the muffler and tack welded it in 3 spots just too hold it on, do I need too post pics of that ?
so why wouldn't you wait until you have all the proper parts before doing something? Normal people buy all the parts and do the job right the first time, not throw shit at a wall and see what sticks.

Spell "permanent" correctly ONE TIME, and I'd be shocked. Also learn the difference between to, too, and two, and I might even stop bashing your shit "build threads."

Also, HEY EVERYONE! I adjusted the dampening on my GSR's coilovers. NOW should I make that build thread?

Sure make a diy thread for anything you would like, the forum could allways use more useful info , also why not make the exhaust till I purchase a tip, I was tired of having too blast the radio all the way up over the exhaust

Sure make a diy thread for anything you would like, the forum could allways use more useful info , also why not make the exhaust till I purchase a tip, I was tired of having too blast the radio all the way up over the exhaust
Dude: to to to, "....having to blast....." NOT "having too blast"

Oh, and there should be an additional . in the sentence to break it into two (not to or too) sentences. What you have is a Run On sentence. ".....more useful info , also why not..." should read "....more useful info. Also, why not....".

Did you graduate high school?

He goes to work
She has two dogs
There are too many simple grammar fuck ups in your posts

Last edited:
Yes I graduated high school, but you also have too remember "North Georgia" , also on a phone, and I forgot since when forums have to be grammatically correct

Yes I graduated high school, but you also have too remember "North Georgia" , also on a phone, and I forgot since when forums have to be grammatically correct
Good point, grammar doesn't have to be correct. Only time it really helps is when one is seeking respect - best to project an image that carries an IQ higher than 40.

lol Stick a flathead screwdriver in adjustment knobs(?) slot and turn indication arrow to 1-5 depending on desired stiffness... /DIY.

1526418_10153929570690076_1158018390_n.jpg
Gaaawwwwwddd Daammmm!!! I just noticed the thread erupted the other day and never took the time to see exactly why. Today reading comments about "the tip", I went back and found this. You can't buy shit like this even at Pep Boys and for a guy that works at a Muffler shop - a jury would see intent.

Take it to Bowling Green, Kentucky, throw a few hay bales on the hood, let bystanders stand on top of the car so they can piss on the hay for added weight, then hook it up to a sled in the Stock Modified class and see if it'll make 300'.

Take a Hack Saw and cut that shit off or go down to a local Caterpillar store and pick up a water flap to put on it - pick up a cap and pair of boots while there - perfect fit for the mentality of this rolling clusterfuck.

There's no way anybody would post up this kind of bullshit unless trolling. You like the chaos on your thread and fan the flames whenever it dies down - then when it peaks out, you play the poor me victim role.

Masterful... And for the record, I do like the entertainment - this thread is a scream! :)

You could shove turds in that thing and rev it tight to see how far it would launch 'em!!!

Last edited:
i honestly thought about welding a flap on it we have laying around just for lols, and bought a 4 channel amp today to power the 6.5s in my doors on the front two channels, and the rear two channels on the subwoofer, should work out nice, not really a fan of the pre-fab box, but it will work for now
1975037_10153938554665076_865631357_n.jpg

Last edited:
well at least I havent been like "swapped the 1g yo , got bored ersumshit and threw a single cam in that shittttt"
heres pics
1926871_10153938927310076_1150485609_n.jpg

That would be an improvement and more of a real "build." Would be nice to open the thread and see that rather than "I changed my oil..." or some other everyday shit.

its getting dohc zc swapped soon as the 1.2 goes out, but its a super healthy engine and that could be a while, why yank out the vintage when its still healthy , side note, decided on making rear panels in front of the wheel wells in the rear, to hold another pair of 6.5 speakers in each side, but im going to run a co-axle driver and a midbass driver in each door and rear panel, and use the 4 channel for that and get a dedicated subwoofer amp

That would be an improvement and more of a real "build." Would be nice to open the thread and see that rather than "I changed my oil..." or some other everyday shit.
the humor would have been the bullshit not actually doing the swap, and a potato phone picture

"co-axle driver" Coaxial driver, as in two drivers on the same focal/physical axis. If you're going to add mid-bass drivers, you are on the right track - use two channels from the amp you just bought to drive them and get another dedicated amp for the subwoofer. Add a three (3) way crossover to tri-amp the setup and it will scream. Loud and clean. You can use the eq in the head unit and it will work just fine.

Back