My Christmas Car Build Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooooooooo

after a long fight with my dad, we're gonna straighten out the frame so its drivable, fix whatever, then probably move shells in the long run. If you wanna see a work-in-progress, i'll post the before and semi-after pics(before we take it to the body shop soon) if there's enough demand to see a smashed civic and what an armenian can do when he's fucking angry at the world...

extra lol, i'd post the complete story but i'll do it after the court/trial, its quite stupid on the cops part

hahaha its pretty bad, but i have a pretty good chance in court, and my pic hoster is still down... fucking piratebay

So here's the accident at the scene
Pic 1
hanheaacc.jpg

Pic 2
hanhgaacc.jpg

So ya, until I have my meet n greet with the prosecuter, no details, sorry.

Next day (my baby :C)
hanhiaacc.jpg

So I got really mad at the circumstance of it all...and decided I was gonna fix it as best I could. That last pic was at 10am, this next few were at 2pm.

Pic 1:
hanhjaacc.jpg

Pic 2:
hanhlaacc.jpg

Pic 3:
hanhnaacc.jpg

And Final Product:
hanhpaacc.jpg

Sucks big time...

Final Damage list: The whole front end was obliterated, drivers side frame was pushed back, and it was all bad. Parts list so far:

Rad: $20
Power Steering Pump/Crank and Fluid Container including all hoses: $15
Hood of a blue hatch: free*
Set of OEM headlights and corners: $10

Ended up driving it to the body shop, they have the rest of the shit for me. Once they rebuild it, i'm gonna drop a z6 with some rods/pistons if I still have my licence/insurance at that point.

*Hood for free: So i'm picking up the rad, and I needed to borrow a car since its 45mins away, so I asked a chick i'm banging to give me a lift. Blah blah blah, we get there, we exchange for the rad, and we leave. The dude texts me after 10 mins: "Hey man, that chick was kinda cute. Is she yours?" I explain no, and he wants me to hook her up. I tell him eye for an eye, what do I get, and he goes "i'll give u the hood for free."

Next 5 minutes was me calling the girl "Pleeeeeeease go out with him on one date" hahahaha
needless to say, I got the hood :D

New pics when I get the car back

so how did you rear end a cop? are you going to jail?

Post the damn story already! How could it not be your fault? The person doing the ramming is typically at fault. Why not just find a cheap four door and swap all your parts over to it? Your car is fucked.

Post the damn story already! How could it not be your fault? The person doing the ramming is typically at fault. Why not just find a cheap four door and swap all your parts over to it? Your car is fucked.

thats what I told my dad, but we're getting it all fixed for under $400 (gotta love family mechanics) with my frame repaired, so i'll use it to save some cash for legal fees and shit.

It was a traffic zone with cones and the cop was stopped under a bridge without his cherries or 4ways on, just his parking breaks. His brake light blended in with the orange of the cones, not to mention its 3-fucking-am and I didn't think for the life of me there was a) an idiot parked in the middle of the road, i thought he was just going slow and b) a dumbass cop

plus i got a witness, so its still %50/50

About time you posted the story :p that's not what I was expecting. That's pretty bullshit for a cop to be sitting in the middle of the damn road. Bet he was fucking pissed.

About time you posted the story :p that's not what I was expecting. That's pretty bullshit for a cop to be sitting in the middle of the damn road. Bet he was fucking pissed.

hopefully thats a true story. if it is, i'm pretty sure you will get away. if the charges against you are dropped, i would hire an attorney for yourself and sue.

i'm hiring and sueing, and thats pretty much what happened. they're claiming it was good visibility and that i was speeding, counter arguement is that their idiots and my fart can makes my car sound likes its going speed for sound even when its at speed of smell. I should fair well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back