My Civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

while I agree with the moldings, that color is sick. I'm doing exactly that or a WWII army green on my b hatch.. which i feel is brown with a little more green than yours. Nice man keep it up.

Hey,
A bit off topic, but how did you replace/repair the black trim around the windows?
Mine have all cracked and faked off leaving a ugly shiny silver/chrome...

thx,

I really like the color. Glad I finally found your thread cause I keep forgetting to look at it lol. I haven't ever been a huge ef fan- they either look really good to me or really bad- your's, I love. :thumbsup:

Hey,
A bit off topic, but how did you replace/repair the black trim around the windows?
Mine have all cracked and faked off leaving a ugly shiny silver/chrome...

thx,

Ya mine were a little ruff as well,but I went to this local paint shop, and bought a can of trim paint, and a bottle of trim paint ( I can't remember the name ill have to check tomorrow) but it was 40 bucks for the bottle, and it has like a sponge tip. I used the can of trim paint for the two big pieces of trim on the top right side, and the sponge tip for the skinny pieces on top and bottom of window! Basaically the bottom trim piece was all chipped which is notorious for on ef's I chippe it all off, scuffed it and used the trim paint. Everything came out mint and looks a zillion times better! I highly recommend it! Because u can use it on all ur rubber moldings as well, best 40 bucks ever spent

I really like the color. Glad I finally found your thread cause I keep forgetting to look at it lol. I haven't ever been a huge ef fan- they either look really good to me or really bad- your's, I love. :thumbsup:

Thanks! And ya it is about time you checked it out! Lol

Thinkin about doin a full wire and brake line tuck this winter

Thanks! And ya it is about time you checked it out! Lol

Thinkin about doin a full wire and brake line tuck this winter

Lol yeah sorry it took so long... I either have a serious case of a.d.d. or c.r.s... Maybe a combination of the both...

A wire tuck would be sweet! It cleans it up so good and if you ever enter your car in a show it's one extra thing you can explain to the judges to score some points. ;)

well i have not done much to my hatch this winter so far as i have been dickin around with the wifes 02 civic. But i did buy a bunch of shit, i bought new 15 in polished slips, red type r carpet, a front lip and another set of mint crx si seats...waiting for the weather to get nicer so i can run the hatch to my buddies so we can start making the 3in exhaust for it...will get some pics up soon

well i have not done much to my hatch this winter so far as i have been dickin around with the wifes 02 civic. But i did buy a bunch of shit, i bought new 15 in polished slips, red type r carpet, a front lip and another set of mint crx si seats...waiting for the weather to get nicer so i can run the hatch to my buddies so we can start making the 3in exhaust for it...will get some pics up soon

Yeah post some pics of the new stuff! :D

My CRX is at a stand still right now too. It's just too damn cold to get out there and work on it. :(

put the new wheels on today and rolled it out of the garage to see some daylight! Just gotta lower the coilovers in the front some
IMG00128-20110218-1259.jpg

IMG00127-20110218-1257.jpg

Back