My laugh of the day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gracias.
And ditto on the Wendys making you sick. But then again, I've worked there since I was 16.

Taco Bell FTW.

I'm eating Wendy's right now. Two double stacks and a large vanilla frosty.

:werd: that's what my immune system is for anyways... xD

I had wendy's last night for dinner. If I hadn't eaten lunch at 3, it probably would have tasted better. Spicy chicken sammich FTW.

So let's face it. I'm 21, I'm still a kid. Anyway, I have a white shocker sticker, on the back right window of my Santa Fe. Go ahead, flame. Don't care.

Anyway, I'm also an Assistant Manager at a Wendy's in Pittsburgh, and we have these customer satisfaction surveys. If any of you have paid attention to your receipts, unless every other market is different from Pittsburgh, there's a free single or free float offer on the back of it. You call or go online, answer some questions, and leave comments about your visit. Well that all ends up in this report we get every month.Usually it's all just the same thing, but November left us with a humorous response visit. Before reading, please understand that my store is in one of the worst areas of the Pittsburgh area, so my employees aren't the best.

And I quote from the paper:

These surveys are seen by my Director of Area Operations, all of the corporate office, my District Manager, and my General Manager. I've never seen a group of such uptight people at a meeting, laugh so hard.

The box of hair part is true though. 99% of my employees are idiots.

What part of Pittsburgh are you in? I just moved back to NH from there. I have probably been to your Wendy's. Awesome story.

:werd: that's what my immune system is for anyways... xD

Bullshit. Maybe for a common cold but not for Hepatitis.

Lmao, this is pricless. My laugh of the day. Bursted out laughing in my school library.

I remember when a 40+ year old woman demanded that I explain to her what "dirty sanchez" meant. Awkward.

Lmao.. I guess.

Ya know what, this whole 'fast food makes you fat' shit makes me wanna barf.

Look at me and james. I eat jack in the box and or mcdonalds at least twice a week and im still a skinny motherfucker (5'10 160) and james cant be more than 150.

I love myself a big mac and the tacos at jack in the box. I will eat the shit out of both all day. All the exercise i do in a day consists of walking approximately 3 miles every day (office gave out pedometers a few months ago).

All i have to say to the fat people of the world....walk more. Work at a place where it's a hell of a walk to smoke. And then eat at mcdonalds.

The above was the worst constructed rant i've ever written, please forgive me.

I think eating fast food has been made out to be worse than it actually is. It's the typical American lifestyle that is feeding obesity, well, that combined with shitty eating habits. Anyone is going to gain weight if they eat McDonald's for every meal of the day while sitting and staring at the TV or computer all day.

Everything in moderation..

I think eating fast food has been made out to be worse than it actually is. It's the typical American lifestyle that is feeding obesity, well, that combined with shitty eating habits. Anyone is going to gain weight if they eat McDonald's for every meal of the day while sitting and staring at the TV or computer all day.

Everything in moderation..

You are 100% correct. I used to work in a call center with a 95% overweight population. They would eat and eat and eat then just sit all day. Disgusting.

It is a function of several misaligned factors.

i got you both beat 132 lb at 5'9 and i eat more than my 285lb football playing friend and all his friends

yeah, my weight is definite. im just guessing on james. he's skinny as all hell though. im just average with little body fat.

sometimes i really wish i knew what it was like to be fat, and then i realize i can do much more being my weight and still eat like a fat person its the best of both worlds^_^

Ya know what, this whole 'fast food makes you fat' shit makes me wanna barf.

Look at me and james. I eat jack in the box and or mcdonalds at least twice a week and im still a skinny motherfucker (5'10 160) and james cant be more than 150.

I love myself a big mac and the tacos at jack in the box. I will eat the shit out of both all day. All the exercise i do in a day consists of walking approximately 3 miles every day (office gave out pedometers a few months ago).

All i have to say to the fat people of the world....walk more. Work at a place where it's a hell of a walk to smoke. And then eat at mcdonalds.

The above was the worst constructed rant i've ever written, please forgive me.
Yes and no. Fast food will not help anyone.

But I bet you have a hard time gaining weight as well. It's your body type.

For the sake of this conversation, there are 3 major body types.
Ecto- "Skinny". Trouble gaining weight.
Meso- "Average". Can go either way. Easy to gain or lose weight.
Endo- "Thick". Easy to gain weight.

Don't get me wrong, most of America is fat because they don't get off their ass, but I was just pointing out that you probably couldn't get fat if you wanted to.

I honestly have no clue why I felt the need to point that out.

its odd that you've pointed that out. i get fatter eating my wife's cooking than i do when i leave the dishes undone for weeks (she wont cook until every dish in the house is clean).

So the weeks i go on fast food and mac n' cheese binges i loose 20-30lbs (140 is about as low as i get) and when she starts cooking again i can get up as high as 180.

Per your above statement i guess that would put me square in the 'meso' category.

its odd that you've pointed that out. i get fatter eating my wife's cooking than i do when i leave the dishes undone for weeks (she wont cook until every dish in the house is clean).

So the weeks i go on fast food and mac n' cheese binges i loose 20-30lbs (140 is about as low as i get) and when she starts cooking again i can get up as high as 180.

Per your above statement i guess that would put me square in the 'meso' category.
That just proves how crappy fast food is for you. I would also imagine you have a decent amount of muscle mass, even if you are on the skinny side. Muscles do not function on fast food. They are the first thing to deplete. If a body builder ate nothing but fast food for a week, they would lose a crazy amount of weight and look visibly different.

While none of us are body builders, it just proves what garbage fast food is.

i suppose thats possible but i havent worked out in 3 years. I was in 'just out of basic training' shape from 2000-2005 (trying to get into west point).

Wendy's chili ftmfw! Yes, I know its made from left overs. I don't care if its made from mop juice and dumpster scrapings, that shit is good!

Muscles do not function on fast food. They are the first thing to deplete.

Dude no. The metabolic priorities are as follows:

Food and beverage in stomach
Fat stores
Muscle mass

During catabolism, the body begins to use muscle for energy. You have to enter catabolism for that to happen though and this requires long cardio or starvation.

I think what you mean is that if you eat fast food, you will begin to lose muscle tone. Perhaps yes, because you are not getting the complex carbs and proteins that are required to maintain...? Maybe you should elaborate.

Back